Training With Gale

Today I got to train with Gale. This made everything so much better. It was no longer just me against the world. Or in this case just the other kids. He kept telling me that he was going to help me get us an alliance. We decided to divide and conquer to make sure we got to all the stations. I went to knife throwing while he went to knots and traps. I didn't want to want to leave him alone because I was still really worried about him. I was afraid that something would happen to hurt him. I had to do the parade without him and I hope the Capitol sponsors feel bad for us and they send us things in the arena because there is no way we will survive if we don't have them. I was okay at knife throwing but I knew that I would succeed at archery but I was continuously  warned not to. I was told to save that for my private session but it was so hard not to especially after I saw those beautiful bows and those shiny silver arrows. I needed to use them. I looked over to find Gale starting up on the ropes course. I ran over to try and stop him but he was already up. The next thing I know he is on the ground keeled over because he had ripped his stitches. All of the trainers ran over and then he is being carried out to go back to the hospital. I run after him but people start dragging me back I don't care and I fight back punching, and kicking and screaming until I eventually feel a needle go deep into my back. I black out and wake up next to Gale in the hospital. I am covered in blood and bruises. I also have a few stitches in my face. I look over and Gale is freaking out about why I am in here now. He is worried so much more about my safety here than his own and it is killing me. I want him to be safe and he is not doing it.