My Amazing Life... With Band Members Chapter 2

I opened and shut my eyes trying to breathe. I was been rushed to an emergency room.

"Hurry, she doesn't have much time!" A heard a nurse say.

"Alright, the doctor is ready." I heard a male voice.

I closed my eyes and everything went black.

  "I'm sorry she is in a coma. We don't know for how much but the baby is fine and healthy." I heard the doctor explain to someone.

"Oh God, are you sure doctor? She has to be fine, she died once! Let it not happen again." I heard another man's voice crying.

What's going on? I can't open my eyes but how can I hear? Wait I have a baby? Who is this man talking?

"What did the doctor tell you?" I heard another man's voice inside the room.

"She's in a coma, but her baby is fine."

"Oh God we can't loose her, not again."

"I can't believe! Who will ruin her wedding like that!"

"We can't speak of it in here. What if Becca is listening?"

"Oh please?"

"Please I don't want to be reminded how that bitch took Alexander."

Wedding? What wedding? I became deaf again and couldn't hear voices anymore.

"How long has she been sleeping?" I heard a high pitched male's voice talk.

"For probably a month and the baby is growing really healthy." I heard the same male's voice that was talking to the doctor.

Who were these guys and what do they want with me?

"Only if my brother could see how many tubes she had stuck to her body." I heard another male's voice.

"You guys have been sleeping here?" The high-pitched male's voice asked.

"Yea, we take turns." Another male's voice said.

"Wow, you guys truly love her."

"Yeah we don't want anything to happen to her, she is like our sister." Another male's voice said softly.

"Trust me I know she is like my daughter." The high-pitched male's voice cracked.

"Hey she is mom and sister!" I remember that voice now! That sweet voice I remember it but what's the kids name?

The strong voices became into whispers and I become deaf again.

    I wake up with really hard pains and screams.

"AHHHHH. HELP ME!" I scream my lungs out.

I barely open my eyes to see just a little bit but I see blurry.

I see the man that was sleeping in the couch wake up scared

"Rebecca are you okay?" The male's voice asked scared. He was tall, skinny, and had a lot of tattoos.

"HELP!!"

"Nurse! Nurse! We need help!"

"What's going on?" The nurse comes in running towards me.

"I don't know? She woke up screaming!"

"Oh God, she is into labor. Call the doctor for me."