Depression Is Eating Me

Now that I have found out the truth about my wedding, I got more depressed that it was leading me to suicidal thoughts. The guys actually child proof everything just so I won't be stupid.

  "Becca you need to take a shower." Tony came into the room.

"No I don't want to." I said angrily.

"You have not showered in a week."

"There is no way you can put me in the shower."

"Trust me, we have done it before." The guys come into the room with their swimming shorts on.

"Oh no, not this again!" I said like a little 6 year old.

"Mhhmm!" Tony nodded.

"Grab her!!" Vic ordered.

They take me into the tiny bathroom and took off my pants and shirt of while Mike turns on the shower. They finally put me inside and they come in too. Vic and Jaime grab my legs, Nikki and Tony grab my arms, and Mike is putting soap on me.

"This is what happens when you don't take it alone." Jaime said.

  They are finally done and they put a towel over me.

"You want us to take off your bra and under wear?." Tony said.

"No you can't see me naked!" I said angrily.

"Well you want to do it or I'll do it? I mean its like I haven't done it before." Vic said with a cheesy smile.

"Shutup Vic!" I slam the door on them.

  "So who's turn is to sleep with the girls tonight?" Nikki asks while I get out the bathroom.

"It's my turn." Mike steps in.

"Alright well take them to sleep, its been a long day." Tony said while yawning.

"Come on Becca lets put you in bed." Mike says sleepy.

"Goodnight Becca." The guys say while giving me kisses in the cheeks.

  "Good night Mike, thank you for dealing with me and Angie." I say pleased.

"No problem. That's what family is here for." He says while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah well goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"Hey Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I hug you?"

"Yeah, you don't have to ask."

"Thanks, I don't want to feel lonely."

"Don't worry. Goodnight I love you."

"I love you too."

   "Hey Becca, come and see the fans. Its been a long time." Nikki asks.

"No thanks, I don't want them to see what a mess I have become." I said sadly.

"Oh come on! They miss you."

"Nah, I don't want to get up."

"You have too!"

"No!"

"You will get fat!"

"Shutup Nikki!"

"Come on, see the fans! See the fans!"

"Fine."

   "You guys miss Becca?" Vic asked the fans.

"Yeah!!" They all yelled.

"Becca will you come out with Angie?"

The crowd like always got wild.

"Hey you guys! Sorry that I have not come out and sang for you. But like you know I've been depressed. Am I doing something good?" I asked the fans.

"No!" They responded. Others responded yes.

"No I haven't. I'm showing you guys that if I have depression, I'm going to be a lazy cow. And I know many of you have it too or you self harm, but I'm teaching you to be afraid of those things when reality they aren't real. So again I'm sorry that I'm not being a good role model, but if you guys keep me a promise to stop cutting or being in depression then I will come out here and perform for you. Alright!" I said with confidence.

"Alright everybody say bye to Becca and Angie." Vic says.