A Day At The Mall

December came along and I was still in depression. Never thought it will be this long.

  "Hey get up. Lets take you to the mall." Jaime comes and wakes me up. I never had the intention to ever wake up now.

"No I don't want to go. Take Angie, she needs clothes." I said sleepy.

"No, get up, you need new clothes."

"No! Leave me here to die!"

"Don't you think that's too over dramatic?"

"No!"

"Becca you need to shop for clothes."

"I don't care."

"Really, your clothes doesn't really fit you."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Maybe."

"Fine, I'll go!"

  I get up and start picking something simple. I pick a white t-shirt and it didn't fit me. Fucken boobs man! They got bigger because of my pregnancy. My pants didn't fit either, they wouldn't go up my thighs.

"Hey you guys can I borrow some sweat pants and a shirt?" I ask the guys.

"Your clothes didn't fit, huh?" Mike said while laughing.

"Shutup and let me borrow something!"

"Here you can wear this shirt." Vic handed me a Sleeping with Sirens merch. Hehe, supporting the babe.

"And I guess you can wear these sweat pants." Tony handed me some grey sweat pants.

"Its cold so I think you would want to wear my hoodie." Nikki handed me a hoodie that said Obey.

"Thanks you guys."

   We arrive at the mall of New Mexico and it was huge.

"Alright, So Jaime and Mike you want to take Becca to shop?" Vic suggested.

"Yeah sure." Jaime said.

"Me, Tony, and Nikki will take Angeliet to buy clothes too."

"Alright we will meet up half way at the mall."

We go shopping at every store there was and my hands were filled with bags. We go to Rue 21 to shop for some clothes for me and the guys.

"So we will be over there, just pick something you like." Mike pointed out.

"Don't worry you guys."

I'm looking around and I do find cute stuff. I pick up a shirt to look at it, as I'm putting it down, a handsome man gets my attention. He was in the men's section looking for stuff. He looks up, it cannot be him. It cannot be Alexander. He turns his head at my direction. He smiles I smile I knew it was Alexander. He beckoned

at me.

"Oh My God! I haven't seen you in a while." He hugs me and starts to sob.

"Is this you Alexander?" I asked while sobbing.

"Ya, its me! It's me!"

"What happen to your long hair?" I noticed his shaved sides and just a little on the top.

"Minxy made me cut it."

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here."

"In Rue 21?"

"No dummy, I live in New Mexico."

"Ohh!"

"Yeah Minxy and I have to hide from the cops. So we moved and changed our looks."

"I miss you Alexander."

"I do too and every time I do, I look at the tattoo." He showed me the tattoo that we got when he propose. I didn't even notice mine 'till now.

"Minxy hasn't told you anything about it."

"No."

"Oh that's good."

"Where is our baby?"

"She died while I was giving birth."

"What?!"

"No I'm kidding!."

"Wait, it was a girl?"

"Yep!"

"Did you name her Daniela."

"No, I was in a coma while I was giving birth so I couldn't do anything. The doctor needed a name so the guys called Austin and he said that if it was a girl, then her name will be Angeliet."

"Oh, well I like her name."

"She is just a cutie."

"Look here is my phone number, text me."

"Alright!"

"I have to go." He kisses me and then leaves.

"Was that?" Jaime asks as Alexander left.

"Yep."

"But..."

"Yeah."

"Okay well lets go?"

The other guys meet up with us and their hands are filled with bags.

"Did you guys see!" Mike says surprised.

"What?" Tony asks confused.

"That was Alexander!"

"My brother?" Nikki asks excited.

"Yeah!"

"Really, wow."

As we start walking to different parts of the mall we see Alexander and Minxy come out the baby store with a stroller. They were laughing and smiling at each other.

"Oh look, its Rebecca!" Minxy notices us. She had blonde curly hair and she looked more of a girl then she did before.

"Leave us alone." Vic said angrily. I see that Alexander looks at Angeliet in the stroller and his eyes were in aw.

"Well I see that you have a baby too." Minxy points at Angie.

"Yeah and she is happy." Nikki was angry.

"Well I have a baby too! Look! His name is Felix." Minxy said happily. I see a little baby boy sleeping in the stroller.

"Leave us alone!" Jaime was aggravated.

"Well lets leave you losers alone. I don't want my child to look at your pittiness."

As they left, Alexander looks back and Minxy grabs him by his shirt and tugs him.