Truth To Be

"Alright you guys please tell me what happen in my wedding and to Alexander." I pleaded,   "Alexander isn't here I know that."

"Are you remembering everything now? Jaime asked.

"Yeah, who was it that kissed me last night, who is that girl with the red hair?" I asked.

"Yesterday you were screaming and crying in your sleep, you woke up Nikki and Angie. We came in frighten, we didn't know what to do. You wouldn't wake up and we were afraid you might be in a coma again." Vic explained.

"We tried giving you pills, but you kept on spitting them out, you kept on fighting and we just didn't know what to do." Tony kept explaining.

"And when we heard you scream Alexander's name and cursing at the world..." Mike kept on explaining.

"We knew that pills wouldn't help you, so we pushed Vic to you and you guys kissed and you calmed down thinking it was Alexander." Jaime finally ended.

"I knew it wasn't a Alexander." I said kind of heart broken.

"Yeah, but it was the best we could do." Nikki tried to cheer me up.

"Then who is that girl with the red head? I asked confused.

"That's Elan, my ex girlfriend." Nikki answered.

"Wait, that name-that name rings a bell." I tried to think.

"Yeah she is the girl you caught me making out in the couch." Nikki said heart-broken.

"She is the one that shot you in the head. She just used Nikki to get to you." Vic explained.

"Why would she do that? She is just 15?" I was confused.

"You remember this girl?" Tony showed me a picture of a girl with black hair and some beautiful hazel eyes.

"Yeah, I-I remember her, I remember her. I went to school with her." I said excited.

"That's Minxy." Jaime said.

"There you go! She stole Alexander from me! She was my bestfriend." I said angrily.

"Well Elan used Nikki to get to you. She worked for Minxy. The day of your wedding like you know, she shot you. Nikki went running to her screaming and cursing at her. He said, what have you done? She responded, I came to finish what my boss didn't. We were all confused. Elan told the truth to Nikki, and he fell in tears. We didn't know what to do. We were with Alexander trying to get you to open your eyes. Elan was telling Alexander to go with her because she had business for him. He kept saying no and to leave us alone. In that moment Minxy came into the church telling Elan that she did a good job, but if anyone calls the police that she was going to do something. She then tells Alexander to go with her and he kept on cursing to her. She said that if he doesn't go, then the baby gets it." Mike explained.

"And that's when we all put our heads up. She takes a gun out of her boot. She says that Alexander needs to go with her or the baby gets it." Jaime kept on going.

"She loaded the gun and counted one." Vic kept it going.

"She pointed the gun to your stomach and her finger on the trigger and counted to two." Jaime said while his voice cracked.

"Alexander finally says he will go but to leave you and us alone. He then gave you a kiss in your forehead and left crying to Minxy and Elan. You stretched your hand toward Alexander and you whispered please don't go." Mike said through breaths.

"We take you to the hospital as quickly as we can and they rush you to a room." Nikki was crying.

"You guys, can I say that I love you? Thank you for being there for me since day one. I wouldn't done it with out you or Angeliet. I'm happy to call you family." I sobbed.

"Yeah well now you know how much we love you, that we will loose our sleep just so we can take care of you and Angie." Tony wiped my tears.