Dreams

I was in a white dress walking down the aisle and a handsome man was standing at the altar. The priest says "Who wants to stop this wedding? Or forever hold your peace."

"I do!" A voice blurted out from the back. I slightly turn around and I feel something hit my head and then I hear a baby's cry.

"Shh! Its okay Becca its just Angeliet crying." Tony hugs me and to rocks me to calm down.

I was crying and screaming in my dream but why? I don't remember any of this.

"Go back to sleep. Angeliet is just hungry, I'll feed her, you rest." He answered in a sleepy voice.

I turn around and check the clock, it was 1:00 in the morning. Is this my room? It looks quite small.

"Hey open up!" I bang on the door. I was stuck or did they just kidnap me?

"Hey loser you slide it." Mike comes and opens the door. I see that there's bunks in the middle then there's the tiny little kitchen and a seat where a driver drives.

"So Tony how did you sleep with Becca?" Vic asked.

Wait he was sleeping with me? No wonder why he was in there.

"Not so good, Angeliet kept on crying all night, and then Becca woke up crying and screaming." He explained.

"Well we have been taking turns all this week and she hasn't done that." Mike said.

"What did you dream of Becca?" Nikki asked.

"I was walking down the aisle with a white dress, a handsome man was standing at the altar and then I got shot." I explained while eating my cereal.

"Its time you guys." Mike said.

"For?" I asked.

"Nothing that could worry you." Vic answered.

   "Hey Becca you want to say hi to your fans? They sure miss you." Tony asked.

"I have fans?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you are in the band too."

"I thought they were your fans." "No come on, get ready so we can show you them."

"Okay."

"Now, I know that you haven't seen us or either Becca. As you may know she was shot in the head by someone. That bullet put her in a coma. What you guys don't know is that she died on us about 5 times. That was the most scary thing on Earth. She finally had a beautiful child named Angeliet which I took care of since she was born. That baby is brave like her mother because that baby was born of 5 months, Becca's coma affected her birth. The sad thing is when the doctor tells you that the reason why Becca doesn't remember us is because she has memory loss. Now me and the guys take turns sleeping with Becca so she won't feel lonely and so we can take care of Angeliet in the night because the doctor told us that Becca will not wake up to feed Angie. We are all very tired but we love you three very much that we still play shows. But I have a surprise for you. Come on out Becca." Vic talked to the crowd and he called me out the backstage.

The crowd was going wild everyone was calling my name. I went running to Vic's mic.

"Hi everybody! I don't remember any of you and I'm sorry if I don't. But I came out to say hi and Angeliet also did come and say hi. Bye enjoy the show." I greet the fans.

"Bye Becca, rest a little bit." Vic kissed my forehead and Angeliet's cheek.

  I was again walking down the aisle, the handsome man standing at the altar. The priest asked the same question. No one answered until he asked again and a voice shouted from behind and I get shot, I fall to the ground, I feel someone grab my head and screaming NOOOO. The handsome man was crying. His crying became a child's cry.

"Its okay, its okay nothing will happen." Jaime hugs me and rocks me so I could calm down.

"I'm going to feed Angie, okay?" I check the clock and it was 1:00 in the morning again.

   I was getting more depressed each day. I don't know why? I just didn't want to eat, didn't want to get up, didn't want to talk, didn't want to take showers. Each night I woke up screaming and crying only worse. Every night I cried and screamed, the guys will give me some pills. My dreams were getting bigger.

    Once again I was walking down the aisle the handsome man standing at the altar. I feel something hit my head and fall to the ground. The handsome man grabbed me and was crying. As I turn my head I see a red head but no face, everything was blurry. I couldn't really hear.

  "Wake up! Wake up!" I heard voice call to me.

   "Nooo! I won't go!" I heard the handsome man shout angrily at the red head.

"Vic! Jaime! Tony! Mike! Wake up! Help me! Help me." The voice screamed with terror.

"Come or the baby gets it!" The red head barked.

"Wake up! Wake up! Becca!" I finally recognize Nikki calling me. I feel my mouth being open and pills are put in my mouth.

"Becca wake up!! Don't do this to us!" Jaime was shaking me with fear.

"Don't do anything to her." The handsome man ordered as he left me on the pool of my blood.

I manage to put my hand out.

"ALEXANDER!!!!" I scream.

"ALEXANDER!! GIVE HIM TO ME!!" I scream into terror. Again I feel my mouth being open and some pills go in there but I spit them out. I struggle to get out of the guys' grip.

"GIVE HIM TO ME!! BRING HIM BACK!!" I scream while crying.

"I NEED ALEXANDER!! BRING HIM BACK!!"

"Here you have him!" Tony shouted at me. I felt someones lips on mine. I knew it was Alexander, they brought him back.

  I wake up and the door was open. They never have the door open. I hear the guys talk on the other side of the bus. I walk into the front side of the bus and I see them with a tablet with a picture of a girl.

"Hey that's the girl of my dreams!" I point at the picture.

"Storm what are you doing up? You are never up by this hour." Nikki asked surprised.

"Who's that girl?" I ask.

"No one." Mike turned of the tablet.

"You guys, where is Alexander? He came back yesterday and kissed me." I said like a little girl.

"Uh he is... umm..." Jaime looked at Tony for an answer.

"He went to the store." They covered.

"No he isn't!" I was getting mad.

"You are right." Mike sighed.

"Oh look I hear Angie crying better go clean her diaper." Jaime rushed to the room.

"Not she isn't." I pull him back.