Chapter 1: The Promise

It was dark out and the trees grasped each other in tender slumber and Elaine kneeled before the fountain of youth and started drawing when a shadowy figure crept up behind her and smiled. "Oh ban.. when will i see you again..?" She whispered rubbing her index finger on the face she drew so neatly. "Kind Of Obsessed" Ban whispered back making her jump up and get into a fighting position. "whoa Elaine its just me" Ban said laughing making her blush bright red. 

"Dont tease me like that!" Elaine screamed upset throwing a rock at his head which he easily caught and threw down. "I missed you" He said grabbing her waist hugging her as he sat down.

"B-ban!" she stuttered, "You smell like flowers" He said putting his chin on her head. "I do?" She smelled her wrist and smiled, "Your right!" She exclaimed. "Ya know, You really understand me" He said smiling coyly. "Your my only friend.." She let the word friend slip out like a bitter taste.

"Ha, same" He hugged her tighter so she could feel his heartbeat. She smiled and closed her eyes, "I thought you wouldnt come back" she felt her heart ache again for the weeks he had left, "Nothing could have kept me away, besides your not to bad company" he said sneering making her giggle. "Can you promise me something?" she whispered putting her hands on his that were clutching her waist tightly, "Depends" He whispered back, "Dont ever leave me" She said blushing wildly. He let go of her and turned her around to stare at him, "Elaine" He said smiling.

"Yes?" She looked up at him, "Godammit, Your so fucking cute" he said putting his hand on his head, "Yeah sure, i promise" he said staring at the grass. "I trust you ban" she said leaning in and leaned in and kissed his forehead gently. "Im tired" He said laying down as he pulled her on top of him and she squealed in embarrassment. "Dont be so shy" he teased holding her close.   

"Goodnight Ban" She said playing with his hair, "Likewise My golden angle" he said kissing her cheek as he closed his eyes and she rested on his chest.