Chapter 6: The Fun

"What is this word?" Elaine asked confused, "That is fun" He said smiling, "What does it mean?" she asked tilting her head, "It means.. Happy, doing something that makes you happy" he said, "I find planting fun" she tried using it in a sentance, "Have you ever had fun?" he asked smiling, "No not really" she replied sadly, "then lets have fun" he said pulling her on her feet as he grabbed her hands, "What are you-" she started but before she could finish he was swinging her around. "Ban!!" she screamed as he swung her faster and he started laughing, "Everything is spinning!" she squealed laughing, "Close your eyes and pretend your flying!" he yelled, she closed her eyes and he grabbed her waist and she  held her arms out, "Faster ban!" she yelled giggiling, "Ready?" he asked, "For what?!" she screeched as he let go of her and she flew in the air and fell into a tuff of grass and she laughed, "Fun?" he asked. "Yes so much fun" she stated, "Im glad" he smiled, "What do you do for fun?" she asked, "I drink and steal" he replied with a snort, "How is that fun?" she tilted her head, "Because it gives you a rush" he said, "You humans sure are strange" she said shaking her head, "Not as strange as you fairys" he retorted. "Jerk" she kicked his leg and he fell on her and she laughed, "Your the jerk" he said laughing as he noticed her breathing heavily as she was blushing, "why..-" he looked down and realized his hand was on her chest. "Oh" he laughed pulling it off. He noticed something and he  tilted his he ad, "You dont have anything under that dress do you?" he asked, "No why?" she asked, "Oh" he sighed, "What?" she asked confused, "Nothing its just humans.. nevermind" he smiled.

"Ban!!" she yelled shoving him. "what" he said  swinging upside down from a branch, "Come down here and explain!" she pouted stomping her foot.

 "what" he said  swinging upside down from a branch, "Come down here and explain!" she pouted stomping her foot

"Stop being a brat" he said. "Im not!" she screamed up at him, He jumped down and  picked her up as she punched his arm angrily, "You are a brat" he said kissing her passiontly.