Chapter 5: The Crown

She woke up and groaned in pain, "Whats this feeling?" she asked sickly hunched over hugging her stomach, "Its called a hangover" a strong voice said rubbing her back, "Do you  have one?" she asked trying not to puke. "No, I am kind of immune to them now" he mentioned with no emotion. "It hurts" she said in pain, "Im sorry Elaine" he said holding her hair back as she puked  and the flowers wilted below her,  "Ohhh" she groaned puking some more, "I'll be right back, i will get some stuff to help" he said standing up but she grasped his pant leg and pulled him, "dont leave me" She said puking some more, "But-" he began and she clutched his leg tightly, "fine" he kneeled beside her and held her close, "thanks" she said as he washed her face, "I am sorry elaine, i should have known better" he said, "No it tasted good" she said smiling, "I finally shared something with you that meant so much to you" she puked some more. "Your my favorite" He said playing with her hair, "How so?" She blushed, "You actually understand me" He stated grinning, "Thats nice" she started falling asleep and he smiled. "I am going to take you away elaine, i promise" he said kissing her forehead, "really?" she replied half asleep, "I will make you mine" He said  laying her down in the grass as he stood up and  began searching for a flower, "Something for elaine" he started walking around the forest when he saw a woman with a basket full of flowers of all different colors.

"Hey lady" he walked over and she stared at him, "What is it?" she asked angrily. "Whoa lady" he began reaching for the basket but she pulled it away, "Get your own" She stomped, "Bitch" he sighed and started walking away when he smiled and turned around quickly and pulled the basket off her arm with ease and began running back into the forest, "Wha- Theif!!" she screeched. 

he ran back and kneeled beside Elaine and   weaved the pretty flowers together and made a flower crown and put it on elaines chest. 

"what?" she asked innocently as she sat up. "Oh my! ban  its so pretty!" she squealed holding it closely, "I found these already picked so dont worry i didnt kill them " he winked knowing that she cared deeply for the forest. "Thank you so much for putting use to them..." she smiled coyly,  "I can read the minds of humans, you stole these" she said angrily standing up shakily, "your still having a hangover sit down" he said sternly, "You stole them" she said sadly, "Im A Bandit" he replied, "No excuse ban!" she said kicking his knee cap, "Ow?" he questioned the pain, "Ban !!" she screeced, "Stop it" he grabbed her shoulders roughly, she looked up and let a tear slip down her cheek. "Why are you crying elaine! this was suposed to make you happy" he said upset, "I.. just.." she sighed and smiled and put the crown on, "Your a bandit.. its your nature.. i cant.. change you so i will accept the gift  but please dont steal anything for me again" she said, "Alright" he said smiling

 change you so i will accept the gift  but please dont steal anything for me again" she said, "Alright" he said smiling