Chapter 7: The Power

"Elaine" Ban whispered in the middle of the night, "Yeah?" she asked sleeply

"Elaine" Ban whispered in the middle of the night, "Yeah?" she asked sleeply. "I hear something" He replied, "Hear something.." she sat up and heard the bushes move, "Bandits.. they want to steal the fountain of youth!" she stood up and made the vines wrap around the man behind the bush and he screeched. "Leave this place!" Elaine screamed angrily, Ban stood kind of shocked at elains power, "This place is not just for you!" the man yelled as she started pulling his arms apart with the vines and he was thrown down the tree and smashed into the dirt ground and blood poured from his head, "Grusome" Ban said clapping happily. "its never fun" She sighed, "not fun? Elaine that was fucking badass! kind of hot actually" He said winking, "Hot?" she asked tilting her head confused, "Oh elaine" he laughed, "It means its very attractive" he said, "Oh.. really?" she asked blushing, "Yeah no wonder you survived 700 years all by yourself your badass" he said, "Not really.." she  said. 

"Hey wanna do something?" he asked, "Sure" she said smiling, "Do you fairys know what s-" he began but screams were heard. "More of them" she sighed. "Ill take care of them" he said jumping down the tree as more screams were heard. "Oh ban" she sighed.