Part 1 - Chapter 1

Cassandra Owens was a mystery. She had straight A's and two perfect D's on her chest. But she never flaunted it. She had everything - the perfect boyfriend, the perfect body, many close friends, and yet she was nice to everyone. Even when the geeks crashed their model spaceship into her locker, she didn't yell or laugh, she was sincere, she was perfect. She was the most popular girl in school, but she didn't act like it. Not like in the movies, when the most popular girl in school is the bitchiest person in the whole world, no Cassandra Owens was not like that at all. She was sweet and caring to everyone, and everyone loved her. Everyone wanted Cassandra Owens, but only Jason Hewitt had her. Jason Hewitt was the captain of the boys varsity baseball team, I know predictable. He was a total ass to everyone, except Cassandra Owens. To her he was the sweetest guy she had ever known. Cassandra Owens called him her very own "Blue Jay", but Jason hated it and made fun of all her little quirks to his team, which I unfortunately was a part of. But, no one ever did anything about it. They let Cassandra Owens have her "Blue Jay", even if he did have sex with every girl on the cheer squad while Cassandra Owens was away visiting her brother at Oxford. I hate Jason Hewitt. But, he thinks I'm a good player, so he gave me shortstop this year. That's why I haven't told Cassandra Owens about how her boyfriend is the biggest dick in the whole country. In fact, I never even talked to Cassandra Owens. I always saw her in the halls, during all the games, during practice and at parties, but I never said a word to her, not even a simple "hello". I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know who I was, or that I even existed. But she did.