Chapter 17

It's our last day in Russia. We got some money, rubles actually, and we got to spend the whole day however we wanted. Anya took me to the square and we got food at this popular restaurant that served authentic Russian food, and it was delicious. I took some pictures for my mom  because she loves trying out new cuisines. For dinner, Anya invited Maria, Cassandra Owens, and I to a fancy restaurant. I wore a suit. Cassandra Owens looked incredible. She wore a pale pink dress that was tight at the top and showed off her breasts, ever so slightly, and then flowed from her waist and ended at her knees. The back of her dress had a lace up style, kind of like the back of a corset. I told her she looked beautiful, and she said thanks and that was it. She didn't say anything else to me for the whole evening. After that, we walked back to the hotel. The three girls kept going on and on about the waiter, apparently he was very hot, but I didn't see it. Looking at the way Cassandra Owens blushed when she talked about the waiter made me very sad. I was jealous, and I didn't like it. I never wanted to be that guy. I wanted to grab her and kiss her and tell her that I'm the only guy for her and that I like her alot, but I can't, because she obviously doesn't care for me. We came back to the hotel and were ordered to pack. Maria and Anya finished very quickly and begged us to go talk to some of their Russian friends and we let. And we were alone again, like the first night. Except this time, she didn't vent, and I didn't kiss her, and we didn't have sex. I finished packing before her, and asked if she needed the bathroom because I needed to shower, and she told me to go ahead. So I did. In the shower, I made the water really hot. I wanted to burn her off me. I didn't want to feel her touch anymore, I wanted to forget how it felt being inside her, I wanted the memories, the feelings to stop. I showered for about two hours, the longest shower I ever took, but I was thinking, about Cassandra Owens. I was thinking about how much I love her, and that I needed to tell her. I kept going over how I would tell her, and all I could picture was all the different ways she could let me down. Then it happened again, I was numb. I couldn't move, breathe or think. Then, I jumped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and ran out of the bathroom. There was no one in the room. I ran out of the room, but there was no one in the hall. I ran to where Anya and Maria were, but Cassandra Owens was not there. Then I came back into the room and she wasn't there. She was no where. I dried off and put on some sweatpants and a white tee. I decided to just read and wait until Cassandra Owens comes back to the room to tell her. So I grabbed a book from my bag and took the covers off my bed and I found a note taped to my sheets.
"I'm sorry that I didn't sit with you at breakfast. I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you during the whole trip, I just had no words. You're amazing, and a slut like me took away your virginity. You deserve so much better than me, and you should go out there and get it. I won't be on the plane tomorrow, in fact I don't think I'll even be alive when you read this note."
Signed Cassandra Owens.