Chapter 6- The Final Corridor

Excuse the sudden writing change in here. You probably noticed that even in the previous chapter before this, it also felt more different. That is because a lot of time has passed and I was updating the previous chapters on a more different site. I even forgotten I posted in here, so thanks for reminding me guys. It's the final chapter, and enjoy!

-----------------

Senses drifting off from numb to feel, Sans gradually opened his eyes, the blurry white ceiling coming in view to greet him. He immediately notices the white, fluffy blanket gently imprisoning him into the bed.

Instinct tells him to stay in the bed and sleep, but another tells him to get up. Spending a few precious seconds in, he decided to get up instead, his gaze lingering needlessly on the crumpled bed sheets he'd probably made while getting up.

Sans stretched out his bones and limbs, humming a sound of satisfaction as he heard the pleasurable crack and stretch of his previously dormant body. Feels really good.

Spending some small amount of time searching for the shoe-wear, he slipped in his bony feet, feeling his bare bone covered up to a familiar amount. The door creaked open, the light thuds and shuffle of his feet filled the artificial silence.

As he continued walking through the path, he found Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys silently muttering to themselves. The demon peeked through the smooth edge of the walls that barely covered his form from the eyes of the companions.

"NYEH?"

Papyrus turned around his skull with an expression of notice covering his face. "SANS? IS THAT YOU? ARE YOU AWAKE?"

Sans froze in his spot as Undyne and the others took their turns to feel his presence calmly seep into the room.

"Punk! You're... awake." Undyne said somewhat lamely.

"yeah."

Sans can't help but feel the changes in the atmosphere now overriding the previous one.

Papyrus quickly jumped in, "NO MATTER! I WILL FETCH YOU YOUR DELICIOUS MEAL CREATED BY I!"

He slammed in a plate full of spaghetti. It actually looks much nicer than any of his previous attempts. The pasta doesn't look burnt, the sauce has a bright red, and there are some fancy little greenery and leaves on top. What Sans found amusing was with the small excess of wild, colorful sprinkles. Papyrus never fails anything, doesn't he?

Brushing that off aside, he grabbed the fork lying down stylistically on the side of the plate, twisting the mushy noodles to his mouth. Oh? It actually tastes good- oh god what is that? Sans fought valiantly to keep his expression unchanging as the bitter and horrible aftertaste of the food left him cringing.

Papyrus intently watched Sans raise a shaky grin, "mmm yeah, tastes delicious pap."

Undyne, on the corner of his eyes, shifted her face in a disbelieving look. Alphys only smiled, but there was some apprehension in her actions.

"AH, THANK YOU SANS." Papyrus exclaimed. It doesn't take a Soul Bond to figure out where is the tall skeleton's energy is really being focused from. Little boots anxiously tapped the ground, a finger tapping his folded arms.

"pap."

"HMM?"

"what's wrong?"

There was that small guilty look that flashed in his face. Judging from his movements, there was hesitation whether he should tell or not. Undyne seems to be in a similar spot too.