Nico

Something was wrong with me, and I didn't like it.  I was walking around outside yesterday, something I didn't do often, but I had to make an exception today seeing as I was heading to the library.  On the way I passed a restaurant-  of course, I glanced at it before passing.  I noticed Will gliding around the place in an apron, laughing and taking orders.  I saw him pause at a table.
"If you can finish that, you can get it free."  He joked with a little girl who ordered a large burger.
"No problem, mister!" She laughed and he left. I couldn't help feeling something towards that laugh and that natural charm that would normally make me annoyed.  I shoved the thought out of my head and kept walking.  Then that night I was sitting on the roof.  Another paper airplane came whizzing towards me and I caught it easily.  After reading the message, I hung it up with the other one and went back upstairs.  It made me giddy to know that someone was sending me these letters.  If only I knew who, then maybe I could respond. 

I shook my head away from yesterday's events.  Why was I feeling like this? Was something wrong with me? I shouldn't be thinking about anyone else- after all, I had a boyfriend. 

ANOTHER SUPER SHORT ONE!  THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER,
XXSAM