STORY-11

.DEATH.

Ashley woke up drenched in sweat. She had a dream that her 13 years old daughter Nina killed her. She ran to her daughter's room and saw her staring at the blank T.V. "Honey" Ashley called but she didn't listen. "Honey" She called again. Her daughter stood up and turned to her mother. Nina's face was as white as a pearl. She opened her lips and didn't say anything. Then Nina spoke in a raspy voice like a whisper but it was enough for Ashley to hear. "You know how death feels." Nina said and smiled. Ashley backed up against the wall and shook her head. "First your breathe hitch." Ashley felt her breathe hitching. "Then you feel that someone is choking you." Ashley felt someone choking her. "Then your blood stops flowing." Ashley's blood stopped flowing. "Then you feel you're cold." Ashley felt all her body parts getting cold. "And at last you're dead." Ashley couldn't feel anything,she wanted this to be a nightmare or hallucination but no it wasn't. She died after dithering like a fish out of water. White foam oozed out of her mouth. Her daughter came by her side and sat there. "Oh Mom,you shouldn't have scolded me in front of my school's students. You know my temper. After that you shouldn't have taken the poisoned coffee I made for you."
Nina smirked and ran to the neighbours yelling that her mother had done suicide.

(A/N- I've took this 'Death' part from the movie Ouija or Ouija2? I forgot. Hehehehe. I'm evil aren't I???!!!!