DEAR BULLY

The bully was shocked and horrified as he dropped the diary he found at that hot girl's place, he thought he would kiss her and make her his but turns out she isn't what she looks like. She is that fag whose name he didn't know. That fag was planning to kill him, he was a devil. The bully got angry and ran in the kitchen where that wretch was pretending to cook. He slapped the victim and punched him in his ribs. The victim spit out some blood. He suddenly smiled, an ear to ear smile, literally as his mouth split.

"Oh....how much have I waited, my dear bully. I want to eat you dear bully." The victim suddenly lunged at the bully and slashed his throat with his nail. He laughed as the bully screamed in agony. He tore the bully's flesh and ate it with relish, the salty meat was sending waves of pleasure in his body. He loved it. He dug his hand in his stomach and pulled out an intestine and slurped it in his mouth. Smacking his lips with delite he moved to his heart and drank all the blood and chomped away the small piece of soft meat. The metalic taste of blood was overwhelming for him. He dug into his head and took his brain in his hand, it was soo squishy. He took it in his mouth, fragment by fragment. He ate the whole body, even the bones. He suddenly felt a strange warm sensation in his body. He grinned and took off his disguise. He looked in the mirror, he was so beautiful. His long black hair, his pointy sharp teeth, his leathery black skin, his hollow eyes which always oozed out blood, his crooked hands, his brain which could be seen outside his head. He loved himself, he now had wings too, thanks to the bully. He sprouted his wings and flew out of the house.

Time to take on the world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hy guys!!!!!! Finally da 'Dear Bully' is over, I was kinda bored of it and yh! I finally updated!!!! Hv u guys heard 'Hey DJ' by CNCO? It's soooo amazing!!! Nd also 'Arms Around You' by Lil Pump and a whole lot of people? Ah these both songs are amazing!!!!

QOTC:- What's your comfort food?

AOTC:- Mine is Biryani (it's an Indian rice dish which is sooo amazing!)