STORY-26

.THE PHONE CALL.                                                                                                                               (Part-2)

After dumping her husband's body in the river,Elena went to her home with her lover. They both lived happily for 1 month. Until the most unfortunate day came..................her new husband (that is,her lover) started to come late at nights. He would come really late and yell at her,they would start a raging quarrel cursing each other. This was the everyday story. Then one day,when her lover went out,as usual, she followed him to his car and saw him whistling a song, she was boiling with anger. When he drove his car,she hired a Taxi and told the driver to follow his car. Her lover's car stopped near a huge mansion. The mansion was surrounded with trees and bushes. Her lover stepped out and started to walk towards the house again whistling a love song,wearing a huge grin on his face. She followed him to the lawn and hid near a bush. Her lover ringed the doorbell and a beautiful brunette answered the door,she smiled happily and hugged him. They both went in,without closing the door. Elena stared at the scene in shock. Tears fell from her cheeks uncontrollably. She sobbed and cried for some time, then her sorrow turned into rage, she ran to the door and went inside. There she saw her husband sitting next o the brunette,cuddling and watching a film. He was spending time with that brunette except his wife. Elena's lover got up,said something in the brunette's ear. The brunette smiled and nodded,he walked away. She saw a knife lying peacefully on the table next to the fruits. She slowly walked to the table,grabbed the knife and held it tight in her hand. Elena screamed and ran to the brunette plunging the knife in her heart. The brunette didn't even got the time to scream,she instantly died. Elena looked around,took the knife with her and ran to her house. 

Elena's lover came back with two drinks in his hand,smiling. He called out to that brunette softly. She didn't listen,he called out again,no answer. He went to the couch and saw the brunette lying in a pool of blood. He was shocked,he didn't knew what to do,he didn't knew who did this. Then suddenly his mind triggered and he howled in rage. After burying the body,he drove to Elena's house,rather angrily. He banged at the door. Elena answered with a smile.

"Hey Honey,where were you?"

"You ******* know where I was!! You *****!!' Then he started to hit her. He punched her in the ribs,then her face,then at her chest,that stopped her from screaming. She tries to make a sound so that the neighbors will listen,but all she could do was moan in pain. She tried to run,but her leg was also injured,she dragged herself to the landline and dialed a random number. Someone answered.

"Hello,who's there?" That someone was herself! Elena was able to call her past self. She couldn't make a sound,she so wanted to tell her past,not to marry her lover and live happily with her ugly husband . She moaned painfully again.

"Hello? If this is a prank I'm calling the police." Elena gathered all of her energy left in her and said.

"P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-pl-plea-plea-please-h-h-h-h-h-hel-help-m-m-me." She moaned again painfully.

"W-what happened?"

"H-h-h-h-he--i-i-i-i-is-k-k-k-k----" The line got cut. Elena looked behind her and saw her lover standing there,the telephone wire in his his hand,he was smiling crazily. Elena screamed and he ran to her. He jumped on her and plunged the knife in her stomach and then in her heart repeatedly. After killing Elena,her lover walked away whistling...but Elena didn't die on the spot. She withered in pain,calling out to him. She regretted meeting him,she regretted killing her husband,she regretted killing that brunette,she regretted for not being able to tell her past about that wretch of a lover. But what's the point in regretting after you've done it.  She died shortly after thinking about her past.                                                                                                                                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yello Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How're Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some special news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My book reached 2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fireworks bursting* and to celebrate that I'm gonna b doing a "Would You Rather" Marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all will be scary as Hell!!!!!!! 'n' you all have to answer it in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They'll be written by me and me only!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Dedicated to @mister_monster_for being my first reader and commenter!!!!!!!!!