STORY-21

.MOTHER.

I was cooking and I heard my baby crying. I got very angry because I knew 'he' disturbed her. I groaned and ran to the living room. I slapped him and said.

"***** you!!! How dare you. You son of a ******. I will kill you. Why are you so annoying. I wish you were dead. *******."
He started crying. I don't care,he's very annoying,I really wish he was dead. 'He' is my son. 'He' is 10 years old and is mentally disturbed,I hate him very much,my family abandoned me,because I wanted 'him' and he gets out as a psycho. My husband also left me and went with our neighbour,that *****. I cut the meat in anger. Then I heard breaking of a glass and crying of my baby. I took the knife and pointed it at him and said.

"Listen you *******. If you again do this I will cut you down." I locked him inside the closet.

"I won't let you out until you learn how to behave."
"Until you die." I muttered in anger.

"Mommy please open it. I will die here!!!"

"You won't!! 'Cause I'm your ******* mother!!" He shut down his crappy voice. I went to the groceries and took my daughter with me. It took me 5 hours to take everything needed for the house and another 4 hours standing in the line. I don't know why is this mall so much crowded today? After I paid,I walked slowly to my house. Thinking. 'I hope my son wasn't mental,then he would have helped me.' Then it struck me. My son is still in the closet.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! I cried and ran to the house screaming.

"HEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I cried and cried and cried and cried again till my eyes started stinging. My house is miles away from where I am and I can't afford a car or even a taxi. I finally reached my house sweating and panting. I ran to the closet and couldn't hear any sound. With trembling hands I slowly opened the closet. There was my son,all pale,his red lips now blue,his eyes wide open. I smiled and craddeled him in my arms.

"Babyy...babyyy...wake up....baby wake up....mommy is here.....sweetie..." I know he's not dead. He's only sleeping. I went to my neighbours and knocked on their doors.

"Hello...my baby is okay now. Please see him."
They had a confused expression on their faces. They went to my house and their eyes widened on seeing my baby. I knew I was right,he's okay now. They too can't believe their eyes. Like me. He's okay now. He's happy now.
They both hugged me,probably congratulating me. I hugged them too. They called someone on their phones. Suddenly the cops burst in my house. Oh they have also heard about the news,what a pleasant surprise. I'll have to give 'em a party now. Ugghh!!! How much do I have to spend. My eyes began to fill with tears. My-m-m-m-m-m-my husband is HERE!!! He came back to me 'cause my son is okay now. I hugged him tightly. He did it too. He then wiped his tears. Why is he crying? Oh probably because my son is okay. Then some people camezdressed in white clothes. They carried me and put me in a van. They drove me to a veery big building,it had a board. It read ;MENNN...TALLLL....AAA...SSYYY....LUMMM.... Huh? What's that. Nevermind. They led me inside and put me in a white room.

NEWS;

Mrs.Stones's boy was found dead in his closet. We found that her son was mentally disturbed and annoyed her a lot,so she put him in the closet as a punishment. She forgot about him but when she realized,it was too late. She's now in a Mental Assylum. As she doesn't belive her son is dead. She says that her son is alive and he's only sleeping and he is okay now. He's not mental. She keeps on saying that her son will take her away from here.

After 4 years.

NEWS;

Mrs.Stone is found dead in the assylum. There's written 'My son is here,he talks to me,he says that he will take me away from here,now is the day he will take me away from here.' In her diary. She was dead from eating sleeping pills. No-one knows,how those pills got there. The staff says that ,they don't know about it. She was talking to them a few days ago and they found her dead after few days. White foam oozing from her mouth. Her blood was sucked out.

(A/N- that ***** means swearing. Hope you liked it. Take careeee!!!!!!!! I don't like to swear or hear. So I wrote it. I couldn't get any angry words for a depressed,angry woman. So no hate!!!!! Luv uuuu!!!!!!!! I can't get an appropriate title for this story.)