STORY-7

.THE GIRL NEXT DOOR.

I have always loved to invite new neighbours at my place. I myself have moved to a new house and it's been 6 months since then. Someone new has moved in a peculiar house far away from mine, located deep inside the forest. I decided to go there with a box of sweets.

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK.

I knocked three times, nobody answered. When I turned to go, the door suddenly opened.

CREEEEEAK.

I was startled. there stood a tall girl with red short curly hair and grey luminescent eyes, I emphasis the luminescent.

"Hello. I'm your neighbour. Benjamin Stevenson. You can call me Ben." I said offering her my hand. She didn't say anything and just stared at my hand. After a few minutes she shook it.

"And....and I'm Lora." She said in a low voice.

"Wow, nice name." I said with a wink but she just stared at me. I blushed a little and cleared my throat.

"I brought these sweets for you."

"Th....thank you."

"Y'er welcome. I'd like to invite you at my place for dinner, does 8:00 sound okay? I'd be really glad if you could come."

"Yeah, sure." She agreed.

"Umm..bye then." I said.

"Bye, bye."

Whoa! She was weird! Anyways,I better get home quickly 'cause it's already 6:39 and I have to prepare food 'cause I live alone.

"Spaghetti with meatballs or chicken stew with rice? Hmm.....let's have both." I said to myself as I rummaged through the cupboards and drawers.

"And for dessert.Ugh I have nothing.I'll have to go shopping."

I came back from the shopping mall with a sponge cake and Ice-cream, I'm going to make
Ice-cream cake 'cause I love it.
"Hm...7:42....I still have time to get dressed."

I got dressed in my casuals: a white and black shirt in a check pattern and black jeans. 7:58. I set the table one more time and sat down on the couch waiting.

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK.

I opened the door with a big smile and welcomed her.

"Please sit here...I'll be back." I said.

"Oh, no problem." She said.

I came back and sat there.

"Please start." I said.

"Yeah, thank you."

She stabbed the meatball with the fork. I watched her eat till she finished. I stood up, took the knife and stabbed her. She watched me with horror. After she was dead, I slit her throat open and drank the blood pouring out. I cut her chest and ate the heart, then I cut her limbs and devoured them. I cut open her scalp and ate the brain,then I cut the other body parts and ate all of them.

I'm waiting for a new neighbour now, I don't know when they'll come, hope they come soon.