STORY-28

.TALKING WATER.
                   (Part-2)

I swore to never return to my house and started to live in an apartment that was miles away. Things were normal from there,I started to feel happy. Then one day the worst happen. She started to come in my dreams. I was laying asleep on my bed when I heard someone speak gibberish,I woke up and went there to see that there was nothing. I turned around and saw her again. This time she was coming from a leakage and was grinning from ear to ear. I panicked. She walked towards me,chanting something,I withered in pain,my eyes rolled back in my head,I screamed in agony. She was laughing maliciously. Tears were running down my eyes,I begged her to let me go,she just stared at me with her red eyes. My body started to burn,suddenly my apartment door burst open and she disappeared. The watchman had come in to see who was screaming. I chose to keep quits and told him nothing. He gave me a look of disgust and went away calling me names. I moved from there to another city then to another country but she never left me. She became more dangerous and would now try to kill me. I hadn't showered and I hadn't drank water for days. I flinched at the thought of water. It's been weeks since I drank water and I feel my throat getting itchy and sore. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the faucet and turned it on. The water touched my lips. It felt so good,my throat became moist  and I drank it wholeheartedly. Suddenly ny lips got glued to the tap and I couldn't move my mouth,the water changed to some other which tasted foul. I tried to move but failed I was jumping up and down to get out but it made situation worse. I cried and prayed to God. Then suddenly SHE appeared again and laughed at me. Then she spoke in a really oily voice.

"Do you know what you are drinking?...................It's poison!" I panicked,she laughed. My head started to spin,my throat hurt,my insides burnt.

"You know,you should always listen to your friends. They give good advice." She laughed again.
Darkness flooded my vision as I cried and died.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't know why I made two parts. Maybe I was feeling lazy to continue the first part that time and too desperate to publish a chapter. So.........uh.........enjoy?