Chapter 4

As I enter my office, I look around and I see paper works which I haven't start doing but something caught my eye and that is a black box. I asked Sofia who is my secretary if she knows who have given me this box and her respond is that it was only delivered by the mail carrier. I thank her and I proceed to unwrap the box checking if there is any sign tag from the sender and I found nothing. I opened the box and there I saw video tapes, pictures of people who were having transaction with drugs and a letter. I opened the letter and it only contains a riddle.

"Your First Distention Is Likely

To Draw Your Attention.

You Won't Need To Be a Criminal

Nor Crazy to Visit to this Institution

         It talks about a place I'm certain but I really don't know the exact location. I opened the box again and I scanned some of the pictures, and I'm familiar with some of the people in the pictures because they're the one who we've been tracking because of their involvement in drugs. I took the tape and insert it to the DVD and from there, I watch people having transaction and some of them are those people included in the picture. I play another tape and it is in the lab and they're making drugs, and there's another tape I play but I pause it already because I can't bear to look that they're torturing children. As I watched those tapes, I didn't notice that it was near midnight and so I started to pack my things and put those evidences in my bag so I know that it will be safe. I wonder who is the sender and why would he want to help us but I'm thankful anyway because it makes my job a lot easier. I locked my office and I went home.