Chapter 8

The silhouette begins to be seen and there he is the leader of the organization. I curse him and ask him why would my family be involved in our battle. He only laugh and said that he wants to make me pay. I ask him why and I do not even know him. He told me that his name is James and that I should know him very well after all he is the one who I left in the building exploding but his name is Antonio now '. I'm shocked and I can feel my body begin to numb because I can not believe that his alive and that behind this mess is James, my brother, my family. He laugh at my reaction and said that I did not see it coming and he took out a gun and pointed it at me. Antonio only laugh more at my reaction because he said he can feel how tense I am in this situation, and that he who should kill me first, my wife, or James. He ask me how does it feel to hold lifeless Jenny, I want to punch him in the face but I can not Helena and knowing that James would only be more in danger so I ask him why did he do did I thought we were brothers . He responded by shooting me nearly missing my ears and he said brothers do not leave each other, brothers die to protect one another, brothers are the one who saves one another. He ask if I remember that I left him in the building how I chose to have escaped by myself I try to told him that I thought he was dead and he told me that I'm a liar, so I ask him why did he join this organization and he answered he did not chose this path because it is already his path to be part of the biggest organizations that the world will ever see. He will be the one leading it to greatness. I could see that my childhood best friend, my brother disappear.

  I try to look at my family and try to communicate with them but Antonio notice so he said that we should duel man to man. No gun, no knife and just Fist by fist. I accept his challenge, as we throw our guns as far away as we could after that I run towards the stage to get to him with an intention to kill because he has touch my family. He and I fight like there's no tomorrow I punch and kick him, while he only position himself as a defender. As we fight I tackle him and I sent him flying to the backstage. He thrown something in my head and I tumble, I quickly try to get up but he attack me. He left and right punch me I could not stand, so I try to kick him behind his back until I hit his head were he stand up and I prepare myself to beat his ass. I kick him so hard that he went flying to the props backstage and I quickly went to the ropes so I can lower them quickly and safely. As they touch the floor I run towards them and quickly let them out of the rope, I also ripped out the tapes in their mouth, and I hug them, telling them I'm sorry I could not protect them or protect Jenny. I told my wife how I love her and I told I love him too, I heard footstep behind us and there he is with a gun Antonio. I told James to let go of my family, it's just this battle between us, he just laugh and told me that he's not James anymore and that his name is Antonio. So I did the only thing I could do I tackle him making sure that the gun is not in his sand and I shouted to my family ran. As we battle for the gun and the gun was pressing Antonio got shot I'm surprised that I'm not the one who got shot. I heard Helena calling me and he went back to the stage, I hug her and I was surprised that she turned me around but then I hear a gun shooting and there's Antonio with a gun at me and smirking before falling and dying.    

          I could not believe it my wife got shot protecting me. I quickly catch her before she fall and I could not believe it that my wife got shot. I hold her and tried to cover up and her wound, I applied pressure but blood is still coming out. I can not express the pain in my chest as I told my wife that the paramedics get here is that she should stay, and wife. I told her I need her, James'm his mother, and that our life is not complete without her. She just put his hand on my face and she is asking me to kiss her one last time, I kiss her and told her that there's a lot more that you would receive kisses darling and she just laugh. She told James that she needs to be with Jenny now, I could see James sobbing. I can feel her pulse getting weaker and she knows that she's dying and told me that she loves me, she love James. She is proud of what I have accomplished that she will always be there beside me to all my next adventures. She told James that she's always there guiding him to their own adventures that she will always protects us, even though she's gone. I stutter the words I love you too because I'm already sobbing. I hold her until her last breath and I could not believe it the love of my life, the mother of my children, my best friend is gone.