How it all began

I was 6 years old and my mom was driving me home from school. Today was a crappy day it was raining really hard and we could barley see though the windshield. I was reading a book about The Order of the Stone. "Hey Mommy guess what" I snicker at her. "What" she looks at me and smiles. "Ellegaards favorite food is bread" i smile I am very intelligent for my age I can read books for 8th graders. " Wow I never would of guessed that you are so smart Jesse I love you" she says. "I love you too mommy" she kisses my forehead. Then it rains really hard. And we crash! I hit my head really really hard on the windshield even though I had my seatbelt on. Mom didn't and she was just sitting there. Then I felt my body start to move uncontrollably. My arm is broken 3 of my rib bones are broken my leg is broken and part of my skull is cracked. Then everything goes black then I remember waking up in a hospital. "Is she gonna be ok" I hear my Dad say as I open my eyes weakly. "Ya I think I'm gonna be fine Dad" he looks over at me and hugs me. "Jesse Mom is dead" he says tears streaming down his face. "No mommy" I say. Me sit there and cry for a while. It hurts to cry but i don't care. Then after a while i get the weird feeling again up my spine my body starts to shake uncontrollably again. The doctors diagnosed me with a kind of disease. (You will learn the name of this disease later in the book).
After my first attack my dad bought me a pig that will detect my attacks. Now that I am the leader of the new order of the stone I have to extra careful to make sure my friends don't find out. The only person that knows is my dad. But someday they will probably find out. But I hope that day never comes. And that is the day my life changed for good.