Again

(Jesses POV)
"Harper what are you doing here" Ivor runs up to her. "PAMA has returned and has made crown mesa 'USEFUL'
again". "This is bad now that you have a portal to the portal network PAMA can make other worlds useful"! "We need to think of a plan now how about over Supper I'm starving" Axel exclaims. That's our plan.

   We are sitting at the dinner table discussing our plans. "Maybe we could just use the same plan as last time"Lukas says? "No PAMA knows all of our moves that would be a death wish"! "We could just make up a plan along the way like last time" I point out. "That's probably what's gonna happen" Harper exclaims! We continue eating after that but about halfway through our supper when I see Reuben get up and spin around. "What is that pig doing" Harper says standing up from the table. "Um her needs to go outside for a bit" I say hoping it's believable. "Uhh again are you serious" I her Petra say in the background as I walk off. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "You will never understand Petra". I run into my room and lock my door I collapse on my bed. I grab onto Rubens collar and the seizure starts.

  (Lukas POV)
Jesse left again! I feel like she's keeping a secret from us. And she doesn't have the always cheery smile she has on her face. Sometimes she has bruises on her arms but she says it's nothing. "Well that was nice of her to just up and leaving right in the middle of the meal UHH I am getting so tired of her doing this" Petra says. "I'm gonna go check on her right after I finish my fruit". I finally finish and I get up and walk to Jesses room. She's not in there. Ohh that's right she said she was gonna take Reuben outside. When I get outside I see her with Ruben sitting by a lake. I walk over to her. "Hey Lukas" she says as I sit down. "Hey Jesse are you ok" she looks worn down. She sighs "Yeah Reuben just needed to come outside" we both look at Ruben chasing a butterfly and laugh. But then out laughter ends as we hear a huge boom.

Dun Dun Dun