Chapter 9

Illiana

Tommy had this sick sadistic laugh that had me on edge. I was afriad of what he will do to not only me but the new famliy that I have come to love. I knew that if I didn't do something soon then those crazy twims would hurt me and Elli.

I glanced over at Nik, his eyes were red from crying. He had this look that said, 'I'm sorry I let them do this to you.' I wish I could tell him that this wasn't his falut, that is was just a stupid mistake but I couldn't because of the piece of cloth that was in my mouth.

Noah slowly came back to reality, at first he was confused but then he took in the situation at hand.

"Alrigh' which little lady is gunna be first?" Said Tommy in his rough voice. I didn't want those filthy men to lay a hand on Elli. I decided to go first. I jerked my body forward indicating to the men that I was ready.

"Looks like we got us a taker, Billy." I looked over and saw lust in Billy's eyes. I was scared of what they would do to me. I had to get my gun back and fast.

Tommy untied my hands from the metal table that was holding them. He quickly retied them in the back before I could do anything to disarm him. I had to give him credit, he was smart.

"Alright Billy, I'll take this pretty thing and when I come back you can have the other." No! Not Elli! I had to get them both to do whatever to me, not Elli.

I screamed no, but the gag muffeled it.

"What was that darlin'?" asked Tommy as he yanked the gag from my mouth.

"No! You don't touch her. You both.... you both can have me." I said in a shaky voice.

"Ya hear that Billy, she's tryin' to protect the little girl! Haha. Alright, we won't touch her. Now walk!" He yelled pushing me towards the kitchen door.

Nik was thrashing around on his place. He wanted to get untied, he wanted to be free so he could get to me.

When I walked out the kitchen door I was afriad that that was going to be the last time I ever saw Nik.

Tommy covered my eyes with a think piece of cloth.

I didn't like walking blind, it felt uneasy.

“Alrigh’ turn here.” He said as he jerked my body to the left. It felt different, I knew we were in a room because of the feel of closed walls but there was uneasiness to it. I trip over a few items that I could not identify.

In a blink of an eye, Tommy threw me on top of a smelly bed. I didn’t know what the room looked like because of the blind fold but there was darkness behind it. I couldn’t see light shining through the black cloth.

“Okay missy, the blind fold in comin’ off but you still won’t be able to see.”

“Why?” I asked hearing the fear in my voice. He didn’t answer, instead I felt a blunt object come in contact with the forehead; everything went black.

*

My head was pounding when I finally woke up. The room was dark like Tommy had said. I tried to move but my hands were tied above me to a head board and my legs we tied to the foot board of the filthy bed.

There was a slight breeze and I could feel it all over by body. I was naked. That bastard had taken my tank top and my underwear off! I felt disgusted. I knew he hadn’t done anything to me yet, I still felt pure.

I tried to wiggle my way out of the rope but it was creating burns across my wrists and ankles.

“Don’t try it hon.” Said Tommy between grunts. What was he doing? Then I heard a whimper. I didn’t recognize it so I knew it wasn’t Elli, but it was a girl.