1. Emotions

Zara sat in the coffee shop with her hands wrapped around her mug trying to stay as warm as possible from the cold winters wind which was just blowing in and out due to customers passing in and out of the coffee shop. Good thing Zara was wrapped up warm otherwise she would be freezing. She was staring out of the coffee shop just across the road from the illuminous tower shining bright even though the cold wind was putting up a strong fight to knock down the electric cables connected to the tower. The wind strongly blowing leaves into the window and causing bags to fly about and other debris. She looked through her phone and scrolled down looking at everyone's photos of them on summer holidays and tropical beaches but Zara was stuck here in the freezing weather. Laden swiftly walked into the coffee shop and picked up a coffee to drink on the go. " Hi Zara I'm in a hurry but just thought I would have a quick chat before I left you" Laden smiled. "Oh yeah I am fine I wish the weather was better I bought this really cute dress the other day and I NEED to wear it before the end of summer, at this rate the rest of the year might end up looking like this!" Zara laughed.

"Anyways I will see you around! Don't forget tomorrow it's revision day so bring your textbook to class!" Laden winked then smoothly exited the shop. "Wow, he winked at me! He winked at me? What does this mean. Does he like me?" Zara questioned excited but also disappointed at the same time and she didn't know why. "It seems like you have a love interest don't you" said Palio, the annoying friend who always listens into your conversations then tries to embarass you, he winked at Zara then laughed. "Ugh Palio I need to go do some revision!" Zara stressed. "Excuses, excuses!" Palio laughed. She rolled her eyes walked over to the bar got a cookie then left. On her way back she started thinking about why he would wink at her, was it a prank did he like her, what if she didn't like him? Zara wouldn't want to upset one of her closest friends then everyone in the class would shout at her and be cruel towards her. "Ahhh finally, get the heating on quick!" Zara said as she opened her front door. Shuddering, she jumped onto the sofa and grabbed a blanket which just about covered her keeping her nice and warm.

Out of the window Zara could see the tower sparkling and shimmering in pride of place. Everyone loved the tower it's what kept this place so happy all the fun activities and festivals hosted around and near the venue. People also called it the building of love for how many partners proposed to each other whilst at the top of the tower staring out at the array of colourful lights. Without hesitation Zara switches the TV on and her favourite show comes on , " Loving You". Excitedly Zara is fangirling as her favourite person comes on screen, Maya, she is walking up to her boyfriend Leon who was about to ask her something extremely important. But then the TV swiftly changed channel immediately with some breaking news. "NOOOOOO!" Zara screamed "HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MAYA!!!". The news presenter looks worried and stared right at the camera like he is looking right into Zara's mind.

"Hello, People of Meladina we have some urgent news for you all." Stuttered the presenter " Something really terrible has happened... Some Students from the University of Music have protested for equality of gay rights and LGBT communities have joined forces to help with the campaign". He carried on "Unfortunately the campaigners and protesters have been locked in prison for the time being until they stop this appalling behaviour towards the services". Zara gasped and grabbed the TV remote turning it right off. "How upsetting people don't respect this at least they aren't committing crimes or offending the townsfolk. Wow...sometimes this world is the cruelest place ever I can't believe people can be so selfish towards others at least they respect other relationships and don't judge." Zara threw herself into her pillow bursting with emotions. Why was she so upset it had absolutely nothing to do with her yet she was so emotional and took offence?

Why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTES:
Omg thanks for reading my last book means a lot this is my new book about a girl called Zara who is confused about relationships and doesn't know how to deal with her emotions.
STAY TUNED👀🙈
-
SHOUTOUT MillieChanXD FOR HELPINNNNN ME