8. Meetings And More Meetings

After they had finished their chips and were tired of walking they decided to look for somewhere to live, seen as though Mikayla's parents wouldn't want Zara living there.

"Are you sure, I know my parents are likely to say no, please let me try I want to help us, then we can live with my parents!" Mikayla kept going on, staring at Zara's every movement examining the girl.

"Well, if they're okay with it" Zara hesitated looking at Mikayla.

Zara raised her arm up looking down at her little watch.

"OH MY GOD ITS 6:00pm I NEED TO GO TO THE TOWER!" Rushed Zara sprinting away from Mikayla.

"I'm going to go to my parents and ask them then!" Mikayla joked, or was she joking.

Lifting her arm up as she ran down the pavement her watch now read 6:10pm, luckily for Zara she had caught up and was catching back her breath.

The tower was beaming over her, like a king would look upon his servants, it gave her a chill down her back.

She shook her head and stared up again.

This time it was dark, pitch black nothing but street lights lit the place up.

It was winter so not as many tourists visited in the season making the streets even scarier, no one, not a sound was heard.

"HEY ZARA!" Laden bellowed looking down on the nervous girl.

It made her jump "I AM COMING" She said using up all her breath.

Running hurriedly up the stairs to meet Laden, she was texting Mikayla.

TEXTING

Zara; Just arrived

Mikayla; ok see you later

Zara; what did you say about going to your parents house?

-
(No reply)
-
On the final step her shoelace caught on the metal bolt holding the step down, she fell onto Laden.

His coffee spilt everywhere, as Zara was lying on top of his chest facing sideways gazing at the pitch black skyline.

LADEN'S POV
I stayed flat on the ground as I felt her heartbeat on my chest speeding up, what was she so worried about.

There is a lot more to learn about this girl, and I need to know, I want to help her, whatever.

"Umm hey Zara" I said, in my mind everything was going crazy, in an awkward way, and in a good way.

"Hey Laden!" She smiled covering her dainty hand over her laugh.

We looked at each other, just for a moment then I decided to speak.

"Zara why did you get kicked out of Uni?" I enquired, standing up grabbing my half empty coffee container.

"Let's just say it involved a certain pers-"

"Ohhhh Ray!" I interrupted.

"Yeah" she sighed falling into my arms.

"I just want to get a good education" She cried into my chest as she was much smaller than me.

"And I just want to be the fittest person on the earth who can get a good family and life!" I laughed carrying on to say " If only girls would like me for me and not just because I work out!"

"Oh I know how you feel!" Zara cried.

I guess we could become closer?
-
Zara moved away and smiled at Laden directly in his eyes, focusing on the every little detail, she noticed water appearing.

Quickly thinking she grabbed a tissue from her pocket and pressed it against the tip of his eye, the tissue had a drop of emotion left on it.

"So why did you want me to come?" Zara questioned leaning her head on the palm of her hand.

"So basically, I wanted to know if you would like to-" he began.

"No!" Zara shouted " I don't want to go on a date! I can't date you, I'm a lesbi-"

" I wasn't asking you on a-" Laden spoke " Hang on what did you just say.

ZARA'S POV
I LET IT SLIP, WHAT DID I JUST DO WITH MYSELF, THATS MY LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN, IM DONE WITH.

I- I - WHAT DID I...
I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT
WOW.

I cried and ran to the edge of the tower mumbling under my breath " Guess your going to run off and tell everyone now! You got it out of me well done! Huge achievement!"

"Zara what are you on about? Why would I spread a rumour like that? That would be terrible" Laden shouted back.

"And besides what's wrong with liking other women, aye?" He questioned.

"I don't know, my dad kicked me out and I'm kicked out of Uni and my girlfriend's parents don't know she's a-" I started.

"Who's your girlfriend?" He interrupted.

What have I gone and done with myself, honestly it feels good and I don't know why.

Suddenly I don't feel as bad, I feel better, I guess coming out and being myself, expressing who I truly am helped.

"Well, I hope we can stay friends and whenever I need you, you will support me?" I whispered.

"Always" Laden replied in a comforting tone of voice making me smile.
-
Maybe everything will go to plan for them, just as long as Ray doesn't find out.

At that same moment in time Ray was walking down the street where Mikayla had just made plans with her parents.

Ray laughed under her breath, making little clouds appear because of how cold the atmosphere was.

Mikayla noticed Ray and crossed the road. Ray carried on to approach Mikayla slamming her into a wall.

"Listen up Mikfailya!" Ray laughed.
-
A/N
WELL RAY IS STILL IN TOWN UGH!

LADEN IS ACTUALLY SO SUPPORTIVE I CANT!

FRIENDS ARE THE BEST, I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY TRUST EACH OTHER SO MUCH.

BECAUSE ITS A FRIENDSHIP CHAPTER EVERYONE TAG YOUR FRIENDS IN THE COMMENTS ;)

FRIENDSSSS;
MillieChanXD evbxxo31 emmiebxo