5. It's Going Down

They both get lost in the moment for a few minutes until Laden shows up "Hey guys!" He shouted from the path on the other side of the park. "Oh hey" stuttered Palio still fascinated by their little moment not long ago. "Well I better get back on with my revision!" Said Zara awkwardly but lovingly at the same time. As she walked off down the path she thought to herself " What is going on? Why did I feel a connection with Palio...". She walks off covering her face with her scarf so they can't see her smile beaming. "Awww how pretty is she" whispered Laden. "Wow she's so cute" thought Palio. Both rivals competing for Zara neither of them knew one of them had a connection to her except Zara herself! As she walked off she thought to herself about what to do should she date one of them then she could be classed as "normal".

Zara arrived at the corner shop to pick up some food and snacks when she saw someone, a girl to be precise. She looked at this girl and admired her. Zara thought of how pretty she looked but then she knew it was a bad thing to like the same gender. "Hey, have you seen any yogurt I couldn't find any?" Said Zara making an excuse to speak to this girl. "Oh yeah they are round the back" laughed the girl. "Thankyou..." "Mikayla" said the the girl. "Thankyou Mikayla" Zara chuckled. What a lovely name for a girl as pretty as her Zara thought. Just then the door opened again and what a surprise it was Ray! Obviously Zara knew something was bound to happen! "Oh look who do we have here... the girl who is a part of the confused society!" Ray laughed. Mikayla awkwardly looked at Zara "What's she on about?" Said Mikayla. "Just because I support LGBT doesn't make me a confused person!" Zara shouted. "I'm actually laughing I can't believe you think your better than me!" Ray laughed before picking up a glass bottle of wine and slamming it over Zara's head. "Hey you!" Mikayla said running in front of Zara acting like a shield. "Thankyou" cried Zara to Mikayla. "Ooooh! Look at you two" laughed Ray. Zara twisted round Mikayla and lunged herself at Ray. "Woah girls!" The shopkeeper raised his voice " No fighting in my shop please!". Zara had a cut on her head and it hurt really bad but she knew she had to carry on.

Ray punched Zara right on her nose which made her even more angry. Mikayla kicked Ray in her stomach making her fall into a freezer banging her head on the way. "Ugh" Ray cried finally giving up. "Come on Zara I respect your decision about the topic of LGBT and I would like to get to know you more" Mikayla said softly, winking at Zara. Zara Just froze then laughed. The shopkeeper flustered his arms about scaring them off like how you scare away birds " Get out girls!" He pleaded before turning round to Ray. " And you young lady! How could you be so cruel! Now move along out of my shop!". "Oooooh! Sorry Mr. Tough" Mocked Ray running out of his shop laughing. "Oh no Ray got out of the shop she is going to be onto us again!" Zara panicked before realising she had Mikayla by her side and decided to roll her eyes at her. This got a laugh off of Mikayla " Why are you so funny" Mikayla giggled before looking her in the eye for a long space of time.

The world froze and the only people moving were them they gazed at each other and looked at all their perfections before grabbing onto one another and hugging.

"Thankyou for helping me today" Zara gleamed.

"It's fine" Said Mikayla giving a cheeky wink back to Zara.