INTRODUCTION

If you are looking to request - see the requests form.

'Imagines' of Marvel characters from all different teams. Any reference to 'you' means you as the reader! None will be specific in terms of gender etc. so you should feel free to enjoy them as you see fit! Pictures on the cover aren't the only characters who'll be included.

The imagines will be divided into the following categories and each will be regularly updated. As some teams are bigger/have more members, some categories will have more imagines than others:

1. AVENGERS (Any member/affiliate of the Avengers plus characters who appear in their solo movies)

2. X-MEN (Any member of the X-Men and as above including the newer cast members playing younger incarnations of the characters)

3. THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (Members of TGOTG or associated characters - mainly Gamora and Star Lord)

4. NETFLIX/TV MARVEL (Any characters that appear in any Marvel television shows i.e. Daredevil, Agent Carter)

5. MISCELLANEOUS (Any character from solo movies i.e. Ant-Man/any that don't fit into the above categories)

If a character appears more in TV shows than films, they'll be in that category. Requests are welcome for specific characters/gifs/scenarios! Feel free to comment/message us any time.