003

When I got in the car I facetimed Mel. I set my phone on the dash board where I had a holder for my phone if I needed it for a gps or something.

I looked at the screen before pulling out of the driveway and it said connecting. She answered and I kept my eyes on the road as she rambled on.

Her and Austin were together and they keep asking me about where I was, but I just changed the subject so I can surprise them.

"Hey Sierra we gotta tell you something" Austin said. He had a hint of tension in his voice, like he didn't want to tell me.

"Tell me later, I'm trying to drive."

"Well where are you going anyway? You keep dodging our questions."

"I can't tell you."

"What do you mean?" Now it's Mel. She gets mad when people keep things from her and I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

"It's a surprise."

As I said that, I pulled into Melissa's driveway and stopped the car. I pulled the keys out of the ignition and opened the door.

"S, where the hell are you?"

"Just stop asking her, she's not going to answer"

I giggled a little after Mel said that but she heard and rolled her eyes.

"You'll see in a second. Just wait"

I stepped on the front porch and rang the door bell.

"Who the fuck is here?"

I saw Austin get up and Melissa follow and I heard their steps coming closer to the door. Before they opened the door I ended the call.

"Why did she hang up?" I heard from behind the door. After Austin said that the door opened and they both screamed. I bet the whole neighborhood could hear them.

(Skipping a lot bc I'm lazing and don't know what to write lol)

We talked for hours on end just catching up. The time I spent with them was amazing, just being able to see my best friends again brought me happiness. It had been so long since I had actually seen them in person and now I'm sitting right in front of both of them losing my breath about what we were talking about.

We calmed down a little bit and they got  serious.

"Woah what's wrong?"

"Well it's what we were going to talk to you about earlier." Austin said.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Well remember Ethan Dolan?" Mel started. I nodded and she continued. "Well, he's back."

~~

Oh shit