001

1 year later

I'm on my plane back to New Jersey. I've been living in LA with my mom for a year.

I changed a lot. Dyed my hair. Finally gained weight. Shit. I'm sixteen now.

I had a glowup.

I don't know how the fuck I changed in that little amount of time,but I mean I'm not complaining.

I decided to surprise my friends. We haven't seen each other since I left, except through the screen on our phones. We would talk for hours. About the online school I was doing, the stupid gossip and rumors at their school, and they would always ask me if I saw someone famous since we had talked last.

Truthfully I liked living in LA. It was amazing, but it just wasn't for me. There was to many people, I'm so used to the small town in New Jersey.

-

On the plane, I listen to music about the whole time. My mom and I were in different rows so I didn't have her to talk to, just the non-stop talking seven year old and his mom. But they didn't acknowledge me at all. Which was actually nice.

I pulled out my phone, still listening to music, and took a picture of the clouds from my seat, and posted it on Instagram:

76likes
sierraaaa.com omw✈️
view 28 comments

I logged out of Instagram and shut off my phone. The music was still playing as I fell asleep.

-
When I woke up the plan had just landed. The mom and her child,that were sitting next to me, were getting there bags from the over head compartments above our seats.

I got up and unbuckled the seat and grabbed my bags as well. I had my backpack with me and got my suitcase from the over head.

People finally started walking down the isle to get off the plane, and I followed slowly.

Once I stepped off the plane I waited for my mom so we could get the rest of our bags. People were spilling out of the plane as I waited.

A couple minutes later I spotted her coming out.

She walked to me and we headed to the baggage claim where we would get our luggage.

After waiting for twenty minutes, luggage was falling from the claim. lmao I didn't know how I would explain that

We grabbed our bags and went to find my dad and Abigail. Abigail had texted me before telling where they were so it would be easier to find them.

Minutes later we saw them and I ran to them. Leaving my bags and mom behind.

I collapsed in Abigail's arms as we hugged, falling to the ground.

My mom caught up with my bags and hers and we left the airport together.

~~