006

"Well thank you! I'll make sure to say who it's from. What was your name again?"

"Oh I never gave it, but don't you remember?"

+

Well shit. What are you going to do now Sierra?

I don't know. Just let me think.

This will go just great.

"Oh yeah! I saw you at the store earlier! I thought I recognized that little streak of teal from somewhere."

Well played I guess.

Shut up. I played that pretty well I think.

"Oh yeah, I guess" he said nervously and scratched the back of his neck "I thought you were someone else. I'm sorry."

"It's fine! But thank you again for the gift."

"Yeah... no problem. Maybe I'll see you at school after the break?"

"Yeah maybe" I smiled.

"Okay well it was nice meeting you..?"

"Oh Ethan sorry. And you are?"

Shit.

I know shut the fuck up. Why do I say?

You said you could do this so I'm not going to help.

Ughhh fine.

"Sierra. Nice talking to you Ethan."

"Wait Sierra-"

Before I let him finish what he was saying, I closed the door and locked it. I had the gift basket in my had and walked away from the door. I brought the gift to the living room and handed it to my grandma.

"One of the neighbors brought this for you."

"Awe how nice. Do you know who it's from?"

"Yeah, it was from the Dolan family."

"Well how nice of them."

She was so happy and thankful for the gift. I wish I had told my family about my relationship with Ethan and maybe this wouldn't have happened.

What wouldn't have happened?

Like I wouldn't have had to move away. I wouldn't have to lie all the time. It's just stressful.

+

The rest of the night we played board games and just hung out. People were leaving one by one and finally we left.

When I got home I went straight to my room and changed into my pajamas and pulled out my laptop. I logged into my twitter and scrolled through my feed, liking a few tweets.

Scrolling through, I came across a certain tweet that caught my eye:

I saw her today and man do I miss her. Wish I was never that hard on her.

Once I looked at the @ name I almost fainted.

@ethandolan -
I saw her today and man do I miss her. Wish I was never that hard on her.

~~

I think I'm one of best at cliff hangers whoops. Anyway already over 160 reads?!?! Um please tell me how. Like the story is shit so how tf but like thank you guys so much ily all💓

Vote/comment ;)

I just realized this is kinda short I'm sorry :(
I'm going to try and make longer chapters for you guys🤗