004

I went home that night with a pit in my stomach. Ethan was one of the worst things to happen to me. He somehow was able to rip me piece by piece until I was a pile of shreds, and I always went back to him. I never told my parents or Abigail what he did, or we did, because I knew I would have to stay away from him.

He just made me feel some sort of way and I liked it. But he also made me feel terrible. The way he would talk badly about me to his friends and how he spread rumors about me. He never failed to get away with everything he did.

Ethan truly broke me. And I always got back up and went straight to him. I never took my friends advice to stay away from him because he was so irresistible, I just couldn't stay away.

He's the reason I had the eating disorder. I thought he would stop cheating on me if I was skinnier, so I stopped eating. But because I was no longer eating I was getting uglier and my body looked like a stick figure.

I left him finally, but it wasn't my choice, I had to leave. And now that he's back and so am I, I know I'll just go crawling back to him in no time.

-

Thanksgiving Day

Today I finally get to see my family. It's been a year without them. It's thanksgiving and everyone is going to my grandparents house like always.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and turned it off. I checked the time it was 8:16 and I needed to get ready.

I got out of bed and started to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes and a towel. When I got in the bathroom I stated my shower and peeled my clothes off and got in.

About 30 minutes later

The warm water was relaxing but I had to get out at some point. I shut off the water and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I quickly dried off and put on my clothes.

I was wearing some simple but nice clothes. I had a beige long sweater on and black leggings and paired it with some white adidas superstars. My hair on the other hand was still a mess. I combed it out and decided to leave it wet but put it up in some simple space buns.

I went downstairs and made a plate of the food my mom had made. We were having pancakes, my personal favorite.

After breakfast, dad headed to my grandparents and Abigail, my mom, and I left the house to go to the store. We needed something for desert and it was a tradition in our family to get that the day of thanksgiving.

When we got to the store we skipped the cart and just went straight to the desert aisle. We looked around and got sugar cookies and went back to the front of the store to check out.

At the checkout there was a family in front of us who were getting some small things, like deserts, just like us.

The people looked familiar but I couldn't think of who they were. As one of them turned around I finally realized who it was. I don't know how the hint of teal in his hair didn't give it away.

Before we could make eye contact I turned away and kept my head down. I waited until him and his family to leave and then I finally took a breath feeling okay now.

~~

Hi so I'm updating bc makenae told me to🤗😒 ha jk ily but um I know I always say this bUT THIS IS JUST A FILLER AND ETHAN WILL DEFINITELY BE IN IT A LOT MORE SOON I PROMISE.

So enjoy and vote/comment :)

ALSO ALMOST AT 100 READS IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS AMDKSAX