Hot Water - Jughead Jones

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go take a shower, want to join?" Jughead suggested.

"I actually have to finish this article." You smiled up at him, "I'll just take one when you get out."

"Alright." Jughead said as he kissed the top of your head and started walking upstairs to the bathroom.

A few minutes later you heard the shower turn on and then you turned your attention back to your article, determined to finish.

~1 hour later~

"Alright babe!" You heard jughead yell down the stairs. "You can take your shower now!"

"Okay!" You yelled back as you stood up from your spot on the couch and made your way upstairs.

When you got to the bathroom you closed the door and stripped out of your clothes. You then started the shower and stepped in. As soon as the ice cold water hit your body you jumped out and grabbed your towel, wrapping yourself in it, attempting to warm up.

You then stalked out of the bathroom, in only your towel, down to the living room where jughead sat watching TV.

"Out already babe?" Jughead asked confused. He then looked you up and down becoming even more confused.

"Babe, why aren't you dress..." he started.

"If you use up all of the hot water one more time, I am going to ban you to the couch for a month!" You yelled.

Jughead just looked at you for a minute before saying with a smirk, "You got anything on under that towel?"

You just rolled your eyes and plopped down next to him with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Awe babe, cmon! You know you love me!" He said putting an arm around your shoulders.

You sighed and then said with a small smile, "yes I do, jughead jones III, even if you use up all of the hot water."