Free Food - Jughead Jones

You sighed in frustration as you fought the urge to crumple up your homework and throw it away. 

"Why don't you text Jughead and see if he'll come over and help you."

The voice startled you so much you almost fell out of your chair. You turned your head to see who it was. 

"Mom! You almost gave me a heat attack!" You said breathing heavy. 

She laughed. "Sorry honey. But seriously you should see if Jughead will come over."

"Mom you know all too well that he won't come over unless we have something for him to eat."

"Then I'll go put a pizza in the oven." She smiled. She then left and you took your phone out and texted Jughead.

You: "Hey can you come over and help me with my homework?"

Jughead: "Will there be food?" 

You: "Is that even a question?" 

Jughead: "You're right... Be there in 10." 

~10 minutes later ~

You opened your front door right as Jughead was knocking. 

"Oh thank god you're here!" You said pulling him inside. "I can't understand this homework for the life of me!" 

"I only came for the free food." Jughead said as he closed the door for you. 

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Well the pizza is almost done. But until then you have to help me!"

He huffed and crossed his arms playfully. "Fine. Where is this homework of yours?"

"On the dining room table. Come on!" You said already halfway there.

Jughead just smiled and followed you to the dining room where you sat with your homework waiting. 

---------------------------------------------------

So I'm not sure if like the ending. Please comment what you guys think! 

~Liddya xx