#67

Haikyuu Characters at the beach:

Karasuno

Hinata: Has like, nearly drowned 46 times trying to win a swimming contest against Kags

Kageyama: The fucking child is picking a fight with waves

Tsukishima: Like ??? He disappeared with Yamguchi hours ago?

Yamaguchi: Actually just chilling in a cove with Tsukki building a sand castle, multiple seagulls are attracted to him (they actually really like him) and Tsukki's getting jealous of seagulls (jesus christ)

Sugawara: He never tans or burns he's just there, if anything, he gets paler. Nearly drowned the first years in sunscreen when they arrived. Tanning (attempting) with Daichi.

Daichi: Cracking dad jokes to strangers (they laugh anyway?? Suga's done.) Man tans like crazy, although a NICE tan. (you could cut diamonds with those glistening abs let me tell you.)

Noya: Can't reach the order window of the snow cone truck, forces Asahi for carry him, been mistaken for Asahi's child for god knows how many times. Poor thing nearly cried when he dropped his cone.

Asahi: Nearly escorted off the beach twice in 30 minutes, shared Italian ice with Noya.

Tanaka: Tried to impress girls by showing them his back muscles and flexing, all of them burst out laughing because Ennoshita drew a dick with sunscreen on his back and tanned there

Nekoma

Kuroo: Actual 5 year old, fell into the sand like 8 times, sat next to Kenma for the most part

Kenma: Actually hissed when his toe got into the sunlight, underneath a beach umbrella on his PSP the entire time (actually making sure Kuroo doesn't kill himself)

Lev: Had gotten asked over 13 times already if he was kidnapping the small child he was bugging next to him, which was actually Yaku.

Yaku: Life guards thought he was a child multiple times and reminded him multiple times not to go into the water above his waist, ready to fight someone at this point.

Fukurodani

Bokuto: Had a breathing contest with Kuroo underwater, passed out halfway through, forced Akaashi to judge and was nearly murdered in the end.

Akaashi: Chills with Kenma complaining on the idiot boyfriends, was dragged out of the shade by Bokuto and got sunburned immediately, nearly murdered him, RIP Bokuto. Sulked to Kenma when Bokuto was flirted with, ran off with Kenma because Bokuto embarrassed him by screaming how good he looked his swimsuit, someone save him.

Aoba Johsai

Iwaizumi: Buried Oikawa under the sand when he started to brag how good he looked, no ones seen both of them in awhile

Oikawa: Still underneath all the sand with only his head poking out, complained till 'Iwa-chan' gave him a kiss, had this sappy 'watching the sunset back moment',

Matsukawa: Totally looked up dick butt memes with Makki and drew them in the sand

Hanamaki: Told Mattsun, "A guy like you is rarer than any pepe.", totally got banged into the sand, (Ended up ruining the sand sketch, had sand burns for a week)

Kyoutani: Ignoring everyone pretty much and playing with the dogs that are there

Yahaba: HAS TO ASK THE OWNERS IF KYOUTANI CAN PET THEIR DOGS BECAUSE KYOUTANI'S TOO AWKWARD

SORRY IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS OR SHIT I JUST SKIMMED OVER IT BC U KNO I GOT SHIT TO DO