memories

Optimus prime pov

Me and my sparkmate Elita one was talking about the future because Elita now was sparkt (pregnant) again we have already lost our daughter we cant lose our future son. Our daughter has been gone for 11 years ago.

.......................Flashback.......................

Because we found out that she also had the matrix of leadership in her so she was going to be the next Prime. So Elita came up with the idea of ​​naming our daughter after me. her name was Optima Oriana Pax Prime I did not like the idea of naming our daughter after me but there was no point in arguing with Elita.

We lived as a happy family even if the war was going on between autobots and Decepticons. I and Elita was the two top commanders so when we were at work with leding the Autobots. We left our daughter with an Autobot and we were sure that she would be safe, but one day I got a call from Ironhide who told me that we had a traitor among us, and that they were trying to get to the Decepticons.

When I and my team fund the traitor he had kidnapped my own daughter we stopped him but he hade told Megatron about my daughter. And I knew we would have to send her away from Cybertron.

................End of Flashback.................

Then there was yelling in the main room "Optimus can you please go and see what is happening" Elita asked me. I put my hand on her stomach and felt our son kicking.
"Off corse swetspark"

I left our room and went into the main room when I saw bulkhead and Miko and another human girl. The new human girl had short blue hair and glowing blue eyes. A red leather jacket, a black and white sweater and black pants.

 A red leather jacket, a black and white sweater and black pants