part 4

Miko's pov

When me and Bulkhead came back to base Ora was freaking out then we stepped out of Bulkhead, and then we saw the others and Ora fainted.

Well Bulkhead started to explain why there was another human girl with us "BULKHEAD WAY IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS DID YOU BRING ANOTHER HUMAN BACK TO BASE!!!!!!" Yelled doc bot (Ratchet)"I'm sorry but the Decepticons attacked
us and-" Bulkhead started but got caught of by boss bot (Optimus prime)

"Decepticons attacked you did anymore human see" "No Optimus expect the human girl that fainted" "good but wy did the Decepticons attack you?" "I don't know but I think I heard Megatron yell 'Get the girl' I don't know what he meant by that but I think there is something about the new human girl that the Decepticons want were bad because Megatron was there with maybe 50 drons" Bulkhead explained.

sorry for the sort part but I think I will update tomorrow or on Wednesday. If you want to give me some more ideas to the book would I de were happy. like when should Ora Pax get her memories back and do you think Optimus will recognize that Ora Pax are his daughter Optima Oriana Pax Prime or will Elita Recognize her. And do you want some more Autobots in the book like Ironhide,Prowl,Jazz and Crohmia or if you know of another character frome Transformers!!!!!