part 8

Ora's pov

All the Autobots were steering on me and so were the humans. Then I transformed back in to my human form.

"what are you?! And have you kept this a secret from me, your best friend ?!" Miko shouted "well Miko you can't believe that I would tell you what I am when I don't know myself?" I said.

When I think about it I look a lot like Optimus when I am in my armor I have the exact same colour as him red and dark blue.

Well let's just say it was an awkward day. I told everyone about that I don't have any memories of my past only a couple of dreams I can get. After that I was scanned by Ratchet and he found out that I had energon in my veins.

I and everyone was socket well "because of my safety I was going to stay on base from now on" and I did not like it.

Time skip two weeks

ora's pov

It has been two weeks since I have been living at the base and I met all the Autobots there was Optimus prime, Elita one, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, the twins Sideswipe and Sunstreaker,
Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Ironhide, Chromia, Ultra magnus and Arcee.

Tonight I was having a flashback of my past the strange thing was that Optimus and Elita was in my dream, and I saw everything that I had forgotten, I now knew who I was. I was and am Optima Oriana Pax Prime daughter of Optimus Prime and Elita One.

to be continued