part 10

It will look this way when primus or the original primes talk to Optima Oriana Pax Prime. And I diced to cut my oc name but her full name is the same but when someone talk to her they only say Optima prime!! And thanks for reading my book!!!!😊😊😊

NOW BACK TO THE STORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Optima Oriana Pax Prime's pov

I can't move I can't feel my body what is wrong with me? "Don't worry child you are only temporarily in the all spark." "you mean I am temporarily dead" "Yes and no I what to give you the matrix of leadership personal and tell you that you will be healed when you wake up and you now is the last Prime of Cypertron."

Optimus prime's pov

I can't believe I almost killed my own daughter.

Elita one's pov

I was socket to see Optimus carry a little girl she looked to be 12 orns (1200 years). She was red and blue and looked a lot like Optimus.

Then it hit me that girl was my and Optimus daughter. "Optimus prime is that our daughter? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??!!!" "W-well Elita it is our daughter and I thought she was a Decepticon and..." he began to explain.

Then a bright light appeared and I looked to the mad bey were the light appeared at. It came from my daughter, then it disappeared and Optima prime was standing in the middle of the Autobot symbol on the floor. But she looked different. She was looking a lot like a full grown bot. but I knew that she was the same.

SO  HOW  DO  YOU  LIKE  THIS  PART  OF  MY BOOK??  I  WILL  TRAY  TO UPDATE  IN  4  DAYS!!😊😊😊😀

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS PART OF MY BOOK?? I WILL TRAY TO UPDATE IN 4 DAYS!!😊😊😊😀