part 13

Optimus Prime's p.o.v

When we got back to base Optima collapsed on the floor, I took her in my arms and was trying to get her to calm down but it was not working. "Optima calm down what's wrong?" "that girl her voice was like the Star's" I wonder who Star is, she most have been a friend to Optima. I finally got her to calm down, she fell asleep in my arms and I took her to her bedroom and put her to bed.

when I return to the main room everyone is string on me Elita come up to me with our son in her arms "Optimus how is she?" Elita asked me "Well to tell you the truth I don't know why she collapsed on the floor" "I really hope that she will be alright"

at the same time on te Decepticons warship Starfire's p.o.v

My Father was asking me about the Autobot that I could not kill and he was mad at me while my annoying little brother and sister was smirking behind my father because I was in trouble.

After almost two hours of father's yelling on me I was in my room and I was thinking back to when I and Ora just to play all days long and did not care about when we stopped. I miss those days, but I know that Ora and I will never see each other again. Here on the Decepticon warship I don't fell like home maybe I should run away and go to the Autobots. But they would possibly not take me in because of my father.