part 9

Optima Oriana Pax Prime's pov

Now I remember my past but I don't know if I can tell my parents (aka Optimus prime and elita one). what am I to do? Then Miko ran up to me and started talking but I did not pay attention to her. "Hello earth to Ora!!" "What" "I was talking to you about a new mission for the Autobots! I want to see the battle do you want to come to?" she asked me, I know I should not but I never finished think because Miko took my arm and started running into the Groundbridge. before I know we were in the middle of the battle.

I don't know why but I need to stop this. I decided to transform into my robot form.

When I had transformed into my robot form Miko looked at me and started to scream and the Autobots looked at us and started to attack me arcee screamed "what are you doing con don't touch that human girl!!" "W-What I am not a-" but I was interrupt...

When I had transformed into my robot form Miko looked at me and started to scream and the Autobots looked at us and started to attack me arcee screamed "what are you doing con don't touch that human girl!!" "W-What I am not a-" but I was interrupted by my own father he took his sword and it went right through me. "You will never hurt the humans Decepticon" he said "F-Father I-I-I n-never i-intended t-to hurt M-Miko"

Optimus prime's pov

T-that girl called me father but It can't be my daughter Optima Oriana Pax Prime. "Optima Oriana Pax Prime is it really you?" "Y-Yes f-father i-it's m-me" what have I done?

I took my sword out and my daughter feel into my arms "RATCHET OPEN THE GROUNDBRIDGE NOW!!!!" I yelled in the comm. A Groundbridge open and I lifted up my daughter and ran.

to be continued