Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sam POV

After Liz left I went in my room and sat on my bed. Today's events really caught me by surprise. Behind that beautiful smile was a world full of pain.

I'm glad she has me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I would do anything in this world to make her happy. Even if that meant making a total fool out of my self.

I was in class, just doodling and smiling at my own thoughts of Liz and I when my phone silently vibrated. It was from her.

I'm outside your class, come out and meet me. -E

Sure. -S

I quickly locked my phone and asked to use the bathroom. After I grabbed the hall pass, I saw her leaning against one of the lockers. She gave a quick smile and led me to the janitors closet. She closed the door behind us and pushed me against the wall.

I was blushing and shocked at the same time. I didn't know what to think. I enjoyed this moment. I started grinning as she bit her lips.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss. It wasn't one of those awkward or rushed kind of kisses. It was passionate and meaningful. I kissed her back and put my hands around her neck. She put her hands on my waist and deepened the kiss.

As soon as she kissed, I was sure that I was in love with this girl. She is different than anyone I have ever known.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes, as I did the same.

"You have no idea how long I waited to do this with you. Its been 3 weeks since we have been talking and honestly I enjoyed every minute of it. I haven't felt this close to anyone. I like this feeling. I just love being around you. You are amazing and I am glad to have you in my life. You mean so much to me, Sam."Liz said, looking into my eyes.

I knew she meant every word. You could tell by the look in her eyes.

"You mean alot to me too."  I said and I gently kissed her.