Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Liz POV

 Ah, Home sweet home. Me and the girls along with Sam are home and in one piece. Sam really needs to change her driving habits. She drives like a maniac. I swear one day this girl will get a speeding ticket.

"That was torture." Sam pouted while putting her back on the couch. 

"Do you want a speeding ticket?"Bella said, putting her hands on her hips. She said exactly what I was thinking. I nodded in agreement, and so did Katelynn.

"I guess not, and I guess I can drive not as crazy as I used to. Baby steps guys, baby steps."Sam said, giving a small smile. This just may turn out good.

---------------

A few chips and soda later, the 4 of us were in Bella's guest room laying down deciding what to bring to Cabo ? Like, what clothes do you bring? The accesories and hair essentials are good, as well as the shoes for our outfits. We decided to do some shopping because it would be really hot considering it is Mexico.

We all got our lazy butts of the bed and did some clothes shopping. Everyone from school, including Chloe, was at the mall shopping. Only us would be shopping in the same store as Chloe.

"Are you stalking us?" Chloe asked when she headed in our direction.

"Uh,....No. I'm not obsessed with your slutty ways. Once a slut, always slut. Not in the mood for your immature, childish ways," Sam said. And with that said, me and the girls left adn left Chloe just standing there like a bobble head. 

"I don't know what her whole deal is, its only a store."Katelynn stated.

"I know right." Bella said.

"Noted." I said. We all decided to head to Starbucks after the mall trip. All of us were set and ready for this Cabo vacation. Sun, relaxation and overall a good time with the girls. This was needed. 

I'm so exicted that I can't wait for it to start on Friday. I figured that all of us could pack on Thrusday, since it isn't until Friday we are leaving. Better that way and very stressfree.

Once, we got home each of us had dinner and watched a movie. Afterwards, we each went into the rooms and dozed off into sleep. I'm so exhausted from today. Too much walking around, but it was worth it for Cabo. Haha. 

----------

Vote and Comment if you like this story so far !

Tata and Happy Reading.