𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝟒 [ BED OF LIES ]

⇲   𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀   𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌  〉𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓  ╱ 002

⇲ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌 〉𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓 ╱ 002.
explicit content ahead. 🎞️ ❪ bed of lies part four ❫
𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚋: february sixteenth, twenty-seventeen

⠀⠀ She took one more look at her reflection in the mirror, fixing her hair as she mentally prepared herself to leave for her movie date tonight. Feelings of nervousness and jitters spread throughout her body.

She was wearing one of the new outfits Freda picked out and with the help of her girls, she gained a sense of confidence in doing it.

" Yes girl, you'll be getting some dick tonight! " Jackie cheered. She laughed as she walked away from the mirror and went to grab her evening bag to complete the look.

" I am not getting anything tonight, alright. I don't know this man like that. He could be an axe murderer. " She said.

Making sure everything she needed was in her bag, she said a quick goodbye to her friends as she left out of the room and shut the door behind her. To her surprise, in the hallway stood DeVanté.

He watched as she walked past him without speaking again, making it a total of three times today? A new record in her book.

" So you just gone walk past me again without saying anything? " He asked, trying to keep up with her fast strutting.

" You did the same thing to me so what's the issue? " She shrugged nonchalantly, as they stopped in front of the doors to the elevator.

The doors to the elevator opened and of course, it was just like him to follow her into it. She hit the arrow for the first floor and settled into her thoughts.

" You know why I did that, so for you to be fronting on me for pretending to ignore you is just plain petty. " He argued.

" No, I don't know why you did that. I didn't know you were pretending at all because you didn't tell me shit. You didn't communicate anything to me. " She said, moving a few steps away from him. This only drew him in closer.

" You would think that if you been kicking it with a shorty for a month or so, she wouldn't sweat it but you? No. You want to get an attitude. " He said shaking a finger.

" I'm not getting a the attitude and even if I was, if you had a problem with it, you can leave me the hell alone like you've been doing since we got here! " The elevator started to go down as she shouted at him.

" If I had a problem I wouldn't be in this bitch with you. Lower ya' damn voice when you talking to me. I'm the one who should have an attitude here, you ignored my message. " His mood changed with his words, he went from collected to bearing his arising frustrations.