𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝟒 [ WADING ]

⇲   𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀   𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌  〉𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓  ╱ 005

⇲ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌 〉𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓 ╱ 005.
no triggers featured. 🎞️ ❪ wading part four ❫
𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚋: march sixth, twenty-seventeen

⠀⠀ It had been a few weeks since she left Devanté at the house and her body was healing fairly well. She spent most of her time stored away at Static's house unless she needed to go out.

There was no sign of DeVanté ever coming to get her. It was unfortunately due to her injuries, she hadn't gotten around to finishing her parts for the movie 'Friday' so they cut them down to tie everything together for the release premiere tonight.

All of the A-List celebrity entertainers from every part of the industry had come out to support the film...everyone but Natasha herself. How could she have missed her own premiere?

She didn't feel up to attending and decided to skip out on it to hit the studio with Static instead. The film would be aired anyway and the pictures from the night would be shown in the papers and magazines in no time. She'd get her fill of the event and it's happenings when she did her reading.

She had no real reason for getting 'all dressed up' and going out in front of the media who would've only judged her. The pressures of fame had its ware and tear. She was learning to love being low-key and away from everything DeVanté exposed her to, and in the company of Static.

Although she found herself thinking about him with every lonesome chance she got to be with her thinking. She was beginning to miss his smile, his smell, the way he held her, and the sex.

Her body was deprived of pleasure and this was the longest she had gone without since they knew each other. She was having heavy withdrawals as she picked apart his good words and didn't remind herself of the bad ones. "I love you" he would say and she'd eat it up and always say it back.

She missed feeling his soft lips against hers when she kissed him. She wasn't denying that she was deprived. Static on the other hand pushed her thoughts of DeVanté out of her mind entirely when they were around each other. Writing music together in his living room, sleeping cheek to cheek together when the night came. Cooking together.

He kept her laughing and didn't judge her for her situation. She felt as though she could've been herself with him because he was always himself with her. Neither of them had to pretend. They revealed and exposed parts of themselves to each other they never showed the world.

Talking to him and being around him, made her feel like a teenage girl with a high school crush and he on the other hand felt just as safe with her. They stood in the hallway, outside of the studio recording room laughing at the jokes they spewed back and forth with each other.