𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝟒 [ YOU'RE MAKIN' ME HIGH ]

⇲   𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄́   𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆  〉  𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟕𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓  ╱ 003

     ⠀    mild  violence ahead.  ⠀⠀🌹  ❪   ymmh'    part four  ❫
       𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚋:  february twenty first, twenty-seventeen

⠀⠀ He struggled to single out the key that opened his house's front door on his ring of many keys, with his black CD case in his hand. He  stood outside the door for a time shook them before he placed the key that let him into the house into the lock and twisted the knob.

Home sweet home. After several months of touring with his band and a few others, it brought him comfort to be back in Los Angeles for the time being, and back in his own house. He was tired of living out of suitcases, and grubbing on cheap junk food.

It wasn't his first time back home since tour ended but his day to day schedule kept him as busy as tour did and any opportunity he had to relax and do nothing always felt like the first time to him.

He entered the well decorated foyer of the palace he shared with his wife and shut the door behind him, the sounds of moaning and loud rap music suddenly crooned through the air.

His brows drew together in shock and curiosity. He knew his mind wasn't playing a game, as he made his way up the stairs to the door of their master bedroom where the source of the music had come from.

Wasting little time, he kicked the doors open and was mortified by the sight of a big black figure sandwiched between the sheets on the bed they shared, the man turned around and observed DeVanté had been standing there. Beneath his weight, Victoria struggled to get up.

"  DeVanté! It's not what it looks like! " She called out as she gestured for the man to get off of her.

When DeVanté got a look at his face, he recognized him to be Biggie Smalls from her group, Da' Presidental Crew. Her own bandmate was the lowest she could've gone.

"   What the fuck do you mean it's not what it looks like? To me, it looks like yo' dirty ass is having sex in our bed! " It was like a switch had flipped in his mind.

Out of impulse, he had thrown his CD case to the ground and reached for the gun tucked into the waist band of his pants. Never did he have to use it before, but he kept it around for his own protection. Current feelings of frustration and shock clouded his better judgement.

"  I should blow both of y'all brains out! Fucking another nigga in my bed? You couldn't even respect our marriage enough to go fuck him at a motel or something? You brought this nigga here, where I sleep?! " He approached the pair, with gun drawn and aimed at her.

"  Respect our marriage? I may be wrong right now for cheating on you and having sex with another man in your bed but you've been cheating on me for years! You didn't think I saw that little video of you and that hoe hugged up and kissing on Video Soul but I did. You never said a word to me about any of that and she's on tv saying I won't say no out-of-line shit to her- what gave her the impression that I was scared of checking her? You probably did. You make these girls feel like they're equal to me. I never said anything when I watched you staring her down when she entered that breakfast hall in those tight-ass clothes that day. I'm not stupid De'! " She sat up in the bed, the sheets covering her top half for some decency.