𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟎𝟎𝟔. [ JUST EMOTION ]

❝ in the words of a broken heart, it's just emotions
taking me over. caught up in sorrow, lost in the song
( yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ) but if you don't come back,
come home to me, darlin'... don't you know, there's
no- nobody left in this world to hold me tight. ❞
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀- ˚ ༘ emotion , destiny's child

         ⇲   𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀   𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌  〉𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓           ╱ 006

⇲ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌 〉𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
╱ 006. semi-explicit content & drug usage ahead. 🎞️
just emotion part one ❫ 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚋: march
nineth, twenty-seventeen -----------

⠀⠀ She walked down the small hallway that led into the studio room, the resounding of her designer platform sandals clicking against the wooden floor as she admired the plaques on the walls.

Some of them belonged to Jodeci, and other artists Uptown Records proudly housed on their label. She stopped in her tracks, taking notice of a silver plaque from Diary of a Madband. Her eyes, of course, instantaneously fixated on DeVanté on the album's cover.

It had been a few days since she was back at home with him, and she was avoiding all things Static... Feeling unsettled with her semi-guilty conscience because of the way things turned out for him and her.

She and DeVanté had have been spending more time together than they intended to, it was like for the past few days he made more effort than he ever did. He cleared his schedule to be with her, or if he had a standing obligation, he made sure to include her in it.

Encompassed in each other's affection without any altercations and hitting. He kept her smiling the way she was supposed to be. Things had for once felt normal. Despite his actions and the rough patches in their relationship, she was taking some pride in being his possession.

She was with one of the finest men in the world. The man every girl in America and across the world dreamed of being with was her own.

He was a vision of a man.

It not only made her feel good to know but she was also a looker herself. They were a sexy power couple. She furthered down the hall, carelessly bumping into someone after not watching in the direction she was headed. Her eyes were reading the titles on the plaques when the clattering noise of CDs came crashing onto the floor.

" Dammit. " She exasperated, as she bent down to pick them up for the person who had already been grabbing at them with their own hands, her eyes lifted revealing to her who it had been.

It was Static, and he didn't look pleased to see her. She wouldn't be either. She let out a small breath of cluttered air as she handed him some the items she caused him to drop.