Camouflage Me // Epilogue

This song is perfect for the feeling but I couldn't fit it into the chapter so here it is! ('Yes' by Demi Lovato)

A rather gorgeously made up brunette scrutinized every aspect of his outfit in the full-length mirror in front of him that failed to reflect the joy, satisfaction and nerves oozing from his very presence. He couldn't believe the day had come for him to marry the love of his love, the love he had held out for for so long.

The door quietly creaked open as a tall blonde man made his way inside the room and laid his hand on the boy's shoulder while he spoke, "How are you feeling, Mitch?"

Scott had had moments where he felt a little sad, reminiscing when he had dreamed about Mitch's fiancé being his own. He had gotten over him, however, and had the most amazing boyfriend whom he felt privileged to call his own. Besides, nothing could beat Mitch's ecstasy when Avi finally popped the question about a year ago and his joy kept the baritone satisfied.

Pentaholics had gone 'bat faeces crazy', as Kevin had put it while informing the others, when they found out that the counter tenor and the bass were engaged. Many kept insisting Scömíche was real, or that Avi was straight, and all of their comments had been ignored by the five, who didn't even bother to reply. The thought of Kevin brought a light tinge of pink to the blonde's face as he shrugged off his thoughts and returned his attention to his best friend whose face held a smirk as he winked at Scott.

"Why don't you finally ask him, Scotch?" he asked his bandmate, surprised that Scott hadn't yet popped the question to the guy he was madly in love with

After observing how distraught Scott had been after Avi and Mitch got together, Mitch had hoped with all his heart for a guy deserving of his best friend to stumble by and magically fall in love with him. After their accidental collision and kiss on the day Avi had asked Mitch to be his boyfriend, Kevin seemed to have fallen several feet under in love with Scott. The brunette had expected one of them to suggest marriage soon but had been surprised that neither had for so long, after he had gone with Scott to pick out a ring and Avi had helped Kevin pick out one.

"This is your wedding, Coby Michael Grassi, and you shouldn't be talking about a love story other than your own sweet and sickeningly adorable story!"

Mitch rolled his eyes at Scott's atypical attempt to distract him from the topic. At the mention of love stories, Mitch couldn't believe how much he thought he'd been in love with Kevin romantically. He was in love but blind to the fact that it was for Avi, and he loved Kevin to bits but only as a great friend, which he was all the time.

"Seriously, stop trying to change the topic and answer properly, you noodle!" bride-zilla, or, to be more precise, Mitch-zilla surfaced as he yelled at Scott.