New Arrivals

My head hurts, I must've fell out of bed. My hand moves to the pain and I can feel a wetness, blood. Why is there blood on my head? I look up to see Rias standing above me, a book in her hand, on the book is a patch of wet blood. "Y/N last night really was fun, but I can't allow you to stay as the Alpha." She goes in to hit me with the book and I roll out the way. The book slams into the ground and I kick her into the wall. "Shit, shit, shit!" I yell as she makes her way over to me again, I realise we're both still naked but also I have better things to be thinking about. Grabbing the stolen chair I throw it at her and land a hit on the back of her head. She falls to the ground unconscious the book still in her hand. "Fuck you!" I shout at her unconscious body sticking my middle fingers up. She begins to stir I press my foot o her neck "Try that shit again and I'll have you airlocked. Now get out." Looking at me in fear she collects her clothes then leaves. "What the fuck?! Why does this shit always happen? Ever since I got here." I pout, "At least Mikasa had the decency to not try and kill me."

"May all team leaders report to Zenith Krakveek in the meadow. This is urgent." The person or thing at the microphone announces. After getting dressed and returning the chair, the leg is slightly damaged and I feel sorrow for it is my favourite chair. Following the same procedure we do every day the team leaders leave their rooms while their teams eat breakfast. We don't get breakfast because apparently the strong don't need it. But I need it...

We get to the meadow and I shoot Rias a threatening glance and she rubs the back of her head. I have a neat bandage tied around mine for the time being, but Zenith should be able to fix it quickly. "Everyone stand back from the boxes. You might cause interference and be slingshot into the void." Everyone slowly backs away from the boxes and a bright red light beams from the top of each one, like the beacon but red instead of blue. "Everything seems to be fine." The roach looks at his wrist. "Seems like we have four groups this time." Three rooms open and are  empty, I'm guessing to make it easy to know which rooms are full. "Okay, since Y/N is the Alpha I want you to stand back. We have been told that despite removing all weapons and abilities these few have superb close combat capabilities."

"So do I!" Natsu screams. I face palm and do as Zenith asks of me.

"Now Y/N you decide who opens the boxes. They are arranged in their order of danger, most dangerous is far left." Zenith steps back and leaves me to my own devices. There is Mikasa, Rias, Ryuko, Natsu, Simon, and Kazuto or Kirito, I am still unsure as to what I call him. "After the events of your arrival I decided it would be best to get humans to greet them, rather then Rachne." Zenith does what I assume is a smile and stands somewhere behind me. Far away from any danger, if he's over there then who is in these boxes. "Rias get the far left one. Natsu the one beside her, Ryuko get the one beside Natsu and Mikasa the furthest right." Despite not wanting to endanger Mikasa I think she would last longer then Simon. "On my mark open the doors. One" Everyone is ready "Two" Everyone tenses "Three" They are prepared for anything. "Mark!"

They all open the doors, nothing exits the furthest right box. Ryuko's box once open spills four people onto the ground. Two of them appear to be wearing, female underwear over their faces. And here I thought Zenith would get some normal people. From Natsu's box a group of...busty, is the word I'm looking for a trio of busty women. So far they don't seem too strange. I am still wondering how the first box's resident could still be wearing underwear on their faces. I mean they were in the grey tracksuits but still. Out of the last box seems to pour an orchestrated attack. A yellow haired girl punches Rias in the face and makes a run for it. And that is why Rias was on that box. Following the yellow haired girl is a short brown haired boy and a slim black haired girl. All three of them make a run for it and seeing Zenith they charge for him. The yellow one leaps into the air and grabs a hold of Zenith's back, his wings open up and she loses her grip. The boy lands a kick to the Roach's chest but his foot is quickly clutched by a chitinous claw and he is slammed into his yellow friend. The final escapee looks at the arthropod with determination but Rachne guards soon turn up with stun batons. She looks at me in defeat and collapses onto the ground. Inevitable to be taken to the same room where Eren's life was ended. "Take them to the stasis chamber. In a while they will be spoken to." He turns to me. "Y/N take this with you." He hands me a stun baton. "These few are more dangerous then most. But I don't think I can bring myself to kill them all. Follow the guards to the chamber and talk to them."